ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Availability Engineer Job Description
Within the Machine Architecture and Industrialization (MA&I) department, the Service & Manufacturing Department (S&MT) department brings together the key competences needed to execute the related industrialization throughout ASML's product development programs. As a part of S&MT, the AV Engineering group looks for solutions to maximize uptime of our systems for our customers.
The main driver is to increase the robustness of our products and processes with a strong focus on ASML Product Improvement within New Product and Sustaining projects.
Within these projects you will focus on:
- Analysis of system availability with focus on cause and effect (MTBI + MTTR).
- Identify and initiate design + process improvements in cooperation with Functions / Projects
- Align on maintenance packages together with equipment engineers to reduce downtime impact at the customer's site.
- Improve the quality of feedback from the field together with our Customer Support department towards projects and programs.
You will interface with line and program level stakeholders within a broad scope of sectors (D&E, System Engineering and Customers Support) and use your expertise to inform the Product Development Manager, Product Cluster Manager, System Engineering, Project Leader and Project Architect. You will report to the AV Engineering Group Leader.Context of the position
ASML's Machine Architecture and Industrialization (MA&I) is dedicated to increasing the robustness of the company's products and processes. The sector drives the industrialization of solutions relating to Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Serviceability (RAMS) into ASML's products from the moment of their conception until they meet the Customer's specifications and expectations.
ASML - Availability Engineer Job Requirements
Bachelor Degree in a technical area, such as Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Optics/Physics.
- 5 years' experience in a multidisciplinary technical environment.
- Proven track record with Service activities and specifically diagnostics and calibrations (RAMS).
- Broad scope (software, mechanics, electronics, IT infrastructure, Customer Support).
- Capable of doing analysis on new design to define the critical availability areas that need improvement to meet specs.
- Familiar with Design and service processes.
- Knowledge about data structure and modeling.
- Used to work in time and budget driven project environments.
- Self-propelling and Entrepreneurial.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- The drive and enthusiasm to achieve tangible results.
- Engineering creativity.
Be advised that this concerns a flex opportunity with an option to become a regular ASML employee after 12 months. All contracting (payroll) will be handled by ASML's preferred third party vendor, in accordance with ASML's remuneration package.
ASML - Availability Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Availability Engineer Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next