ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - EUV Factory - System Install Coordinator Job Description
The mission of NXE System install is to serve ASML's customers worldwide and to install ASML equipment safely and efficiently. The installs have to meet customer expectations in both speed and quality. The job mission of the Coordinator SIE is to assure a timely and successful System install at the customer's site.
Context of the position:
- Oversee progress of install on time, within budget and assuring quality;
- Report on & drive progress;
- Identify and address resource/help requests;
- Develop and adjust daily plans (based on progress and issues encountered);
- Plan and prioritise several days ahead;
- Resource and activity planning over several shifts;
- Ensure proper shift transfer incl. actual status (progress, escalation);
- Challenge actions and choices;
- Ensure clear description problems to support 2nd/3rd line support;
- Manages escalations on site;
- Communicate with different stakeholders inside and outside your own department;
- Work independently with limited/no support from Veldhoven;
- Act as the linking pin between the site and Veldhoven.
In this challenging position you will be expected to work independently at customer sites in 1 or 2 shift patterns (Harmonica B) and to travel up to 40% of the time.
ASML - EUV Factory - System Install Coordinator Job Requirements
Bachelor degree in electronics or mechanics complimented with 4 years of relevant work experience
- ASML System knowledge (source or scanner)
- Escalation management;
- Progress reporting
- Dealing with customers;
- Field operations;
- International organization;
- Process improvement projects;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Providing assistance to a highly educated team of engineers;
- Use MS Project and MS Office (Excel).
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Empathic, process oriented relationship builder;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal as well as written);
- Excels under pressure;
- Customer focused team player.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQPlease add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - EUV Factory - System Install Coordinator Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - EUV Factory - System Install Coordinator Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
||MS Project, MS Office (Excel), Engineering, Electronics, Electrical, Technical, Mechanical,