ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Upgrades Coordinator - Multiple Graduate Positions Job Description
Manage and keep track on complex field upgrades, repairs and activities, enabling the field teams to unlock the potential of ASML products for our customers.
Context of the position
- As an ASML CS EUV Upgrade Coordinator you will be an ASML ambassador at customer sites across the globe.
- Work with the local and Veldhoven organizations to plan and make all necessary preparations for the on-time execution of the upgrade or repair.
- Ensure timely availability of the right procedures and recoveries to bring the machine on the best performance level.
- Onsite coordination of the upgrade including: manpower scheduling, parts, upgrade sequence preparation and tooling. (in cooperation with PL and Generalists)
- Deal with fast changing circumstances and change plans accordingly on the spot.
- Assist other upgrade coordinators by facilitating their issues while in Veldhoven.
- Identify, document and drive improvements in order to reduce upgrade cycle time.
- Daily reporting of upgrade progress and issues.
- Transferring knowledge concerning the newly upgraded system to the local engineers to sustain the system by themselves. (contributing role)
- Create evaluation report. (contributing role)
- This position will require international travel (up to 50%) to the field offices worldwide, of which partly unscheduled/ad-hoc travel is required.
- Flexibility to travel to other countries including Taiwan, Korea, USA and Israel, with short notice (up to 50%) if needed, with uninterrupted periods up to 6 weeks in a row. Certain level of unscheduled/ad-hoc travel may be required
- Candidates are expected to support the CS Upgrades for at least 2-3 years upon completion of training.
- This position may require “on call” duty depending on location or assignment (so no 8:00-17:00 mentality)
ASML - Upgrades Coordinator - Multiple Graduate Positions Job Requirements
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, and Computer Science.
- Experience in a customer support department for high tech products. Photo-lithography, Electro-Mechanical or Ultra Clean Vacuum.
- Engineers with 2-3 years ASML EUV or NXT `hands-on' experience is preferred.
- Open for cultural differences.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
- Highly stress-resistant.
- Take the lead during escalations and drive for solutions.
- Self-sustaining and ability to prioritize activities and coordinate a broad range of specialists, ensuring action plans are carried out.
- Analytical ability.
- Good documentation skills.
- Multitasker with the ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.
- Good customer skills.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - Upgrades Coordinator - Multiple Graduate Positions Application Information
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”. Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - Upgrades Coordinator - Multiple Graduate Positions Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next