ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - EUV Upgrades Generalist - Multiple Graduate Opportunities Job Description
“Manage and keep track on complex field upgrades and activities, enabling the field teams to unlock the potential of ASML products for our customers”.
As a Generalist you are the first point of contact for technical support for Upgrades of ASML EUV Systems in the field.
You are responsible for identifying, documenting and driving improvements in order to reduce upgrade cycle time.
You will do this by analyzing the technical feedback given during the preparation phase and by driving solutions to issues that arise during upgrades. Further, you will create a better future as a “technical conscience” during the New Product Introduction phase of a commercial upgrade package by securing lessons learned to prevent issues from reoccurring on future upgrades. In all situations your first priority is to be an ambassador for safety.
Context of the position
- As an ASML EUV Upgrade Generalist you will be the technical expert who analyzes and reports the impact of issues found during the preparation phase of upgrades and advises on aspects like cycle time, parts usage, and skills needed.
- Monitors the upgrades and advises on identifiable risk for the coming 24 hours.
- Prevent known issues from occurring, securing lessons learned and by pro-active remote involvement in the upgrade.
- First point of contact for troubleshooting technical problems and involving other departments when needed.
- Deliver technical support to contribute to rapid solutions and containment of complex technical issues.
- Take proper actions to minimize impact on cycle time when issues arise.
- Involve additional help, from other departments (D&E, IE, MF, SV, etc.), in cases where we are not able to solve the issue in time. Ensure adherence to proper escalation process.
- Flexibility to travel to other countries including Taiwan, Korea, USA and Israel, with short notice (30 - 50%) if needed, with uninterrupted periods up to 6 weeks in a row.
- Candidates are expected to support the CS Upgrades for at least 2-3 years upon completion of training.
ASML - EUV Upgrades Generalist - Multiple Graduate Opportunities Job Requirements
MSc technical degree like Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics or comparable.
- Experience in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root cause and solution.
- Work experience within the industry or in the above mentioned fields would be beneficial, however not a mandatory requirement for this position.
- Open for cultural differences.
- Pragmatic attitude, motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
- High sense of responsibility and devotion.
- Highly stress-resistant.
- Broad technical and business knowledge.
- Strong analytical ability and focus on problem solving.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good team player who will be committed to the success of ASML.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - EUV Upgrades Generalist - Multiple Graduate Opportunities Application Information
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can't be processed.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - EUV Upgrades Generalist - Multiple Graduate Opportunities Summary
0 - 2 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next