ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Senior Global Business Planner - Customer Support Job Description
As Senior Manager of Business Planning, your ambition is to create full transparency on the motivation, budget and roadmap of the required service manpower for the Customer Support organization. By striking the right balance between customer commitments, capacity requirements and cost levels, you make sure the Customer Support organization is delivering world class service to customers profitable for ASML.
You work closely together with Customer Support Management Team, Financial Control, Field Operations, Sales as well as all ASML Business Lines.Your main responsibilities are to:
Context of the position
- Coordinate Customer Support strategic and tactical headcount planning across all stakeholders within ASML for the long and short term.
- By applying manpower models, sales forecasts and business insights, you define different capacity schemes regarding scenarios of system sales and technical performance of the product.
- Drive decisions on headcount budgets for timely preparation of customer service teams, feeding into ASML's financial processes.
- Link operational staffing requirements to top down cost targets to create insight in profitability of the service business;
- Continuously improve and adapt the manpower planning process and headcount models using feedback and actuals, to support the business in correct decision making.
With over 3000 employees worldwide, ASML Customer Support (CS) is the driving force to deliver world-class operations to its customers. Next to the maintenance of the customers' installed base, CS is responsible for the execution of projects like new installations, upgrades and relocations of systems. And CS is also the key player in supporting customers with New Product Introductions (NPI) into their production processes.
ASML - Senior Global Business Planner - Customer Support Job Requirements
Master level graduate in Industrial engineering or similar.Please note: An egineering/technical corporate or educational background would be really beneficial for the applicant to have in order to fully understand the business of ASML's Customer Support cluster.
- 10 years in an international technical business to business environment;
- At least 5 years in a similar role in a customer service environment as a Planning Consultant or Planning Lead/Manager/Expert.
To be successful in this role you are:
- Process oriented in order to create transparency and consistency
- Able to work on strategic/conceptual level as well as understand operational aspects;
- Eager to deeply understand the CS field operations and form a bridge to internal ASML stakeholders, aligning the needs and concerns of both in order to do what is best for ASML;
- Able to take the lead without formal authority;
- Challenged by working in a global organization, effectively communicating with people from different cultures and backgrounds;
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - Senior Global Business Planner - Customer Support Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Senior Global Business Planner - Customer Support Summary
0 - 2 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply