ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Solutions Architect - Learning & Development Job Description
CS Learning Architect role provides overall direction, guidance, definition and facilitation for the development/implementation of current and future learning paths. The CS Learning architect works together closely with Architects from other business lines (DUV, EUV, APPS), to define structure and quality guidelines and standards for learning solutions. The Learning Architect helps the learning department grow as a business partner by providing the right methods for development of knowledge and skill within the CS organization.
CS Learning Architect's responsibilities include
- Develop strategies aligning learning path to the business lines stakeholders
- The learning path consists of technical, attitude and behavior trainings
- Interface across D&E sector, CS departments and Skill management roles, acting as visionaries to proactively assist in defining the direction for future learning solutions
- Analysis, design and development of roadmaps and implementation plans based upon a current versus future state
- Making sure learning occurs in line with concrete plans and customer's requirements and that all this is happening at an acceptable speed and cost
- Conceives strategies, solutions, build consensus and sell/execute solutions
- Manage the structure through maturity modeling, alignment with other CS learning paths
- Involved in all aspects of the ADDIE lifecycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Evaluation
- Analysis Phase: Responsible for identifying and analyzing the training requests to decide on the proper learning method (if any) and detect new opportunities or critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement (e.g. performance support, reference materials, a specific training method or other learning solution, or a learning ‘blend')
- Design Phase: Responsible for defining request and boundaries conditions (learning method, qualify standard, skills, time, cost & required evaluation methods) for the learning product design and development and supporting course developers to design the learning solution within boundary conditions.
- Development Phase: Responsible for managing the development progress to ensure the developed learning solution delivers the request and boundary conditions
- Implementation Phase: Responsible for verifying if the developed learning solution delivers the request and boundary conditions
- Evaluation Phase: Responsible for ensuring Kirkpatrick evaluation feedbacks are analyzed at the right moment
ASML - Solutions Architect - Learning & Development Job Requirements
A Master's degree in Professional Education/Educational Science/Learning Psychology/Business, preferably in a technical customer service environment.
More than 3 years' experience working in a learning/training domain in a complex and international organization, familiar with doing learning needs/business analyses for building efficient and effective learning and performance solutions. Familiar with existing methods for delivering knowledge, skills and attitudes, as well as the experience with implementing these methods. A background in professional education/Educational Science/Learning Psychology, preferably in a technical customer service environment. Experience with project management (e.g. stakeholder management, working with moving targets) is highly desirable.
Personal skills :
Serving in this role requires an individual to
- Be a self-starter
- Embrace and drive change
- Be fully conversant in terms of learning methods, acquainted with the latest learning media (70:20:10, performance support, blended learning, virtual classrooms, on-the-job learning, self-directed learning)
- Translate these paradigms into practical designs for learning and support
- Provide both strategic as well as operational (ADDIE) support
- Be able to think creatively and "outside the box"
- Balance and align deep understanding of "learning" with good stakeholder management skills and business need
- Be agile enough to respond to shifting requirements, new pressures and emerging opportunities
- Work both independently and as a team member
- Have strong communication skills in interfacing with the business lines stakeholders and CS BL representatives
- Know the foundational principles of individual and organizational learning
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - Solutions Architect - Learning & Development Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Solutions Architect - Learning & Development Summary
Compliance & security
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Education, Educational Science, Learning Psychology, Business, Technical, CS, Project management, Stakeholder management