ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - OSE-Project Leader Job Description
The OSE OPE Project Leader demonstrates best-in-class project management skills to introduce new or improved processes and supporting IT-tooling on time and in budget within Operations.
Context of the position
- Create project proposals and project evaluations
- Exercise projects according to our internal ASML project methodology
- Project Leadership: define project team and get approval on project plan. Manage project planning, project execution and realizing impact, including reporting and project closing. Transfer project to process owner in line management
- Continuous improvements: identify potentials for new improvements and contribute to the improvement of the whole operations value chain (system re-design) and infrastructure by participating in or facilitating problem solving sessions.
- Knowledge transfer: train and coach ASML employees on process and infrastructure improvements.
- Business case: evaluate financial consequences of required improvement (including resources) to implement improvements
- Cross sector interface: represent the project team across ASML, report progress in Project Boards and/or Steering Committee(s)
The holder of this position reports to the Group Lead for Project Management. He or she has an important interface to the assigned-to program manager and furthermore has internal interfaces to the other groups within OSE. The Project Leader actively maintains an extended network within ASML: This network includes the stakeholders within Operations that are relevant for the project he/she is working on.Other Information
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML. Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - OSE-Project Leader Job Requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical area or business administration.
- 5 years of working experience in Manufacturing
- Job-related knowledge and/or managerial experience, e.g. change agent lean manufacturing, project leader in operations improvement, World Class Manufacturing, Six Sigma (green belt, black belt)
- 10 years of project management experience in organizations / industry comparable to ASML
- Certification in either IPMA, PMI or Prince2
- Six Sigma green belt
- Six Sigma black belt is a pre
- Able to both bring people together and challenge their opinions;
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies;
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations;
- Team player: able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- Structured and precise way of working;
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people;
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence, self-starting and motivating;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language.
ASML - OSE-Project Leader Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - OSE-Project Leader Summary
Compliance & security
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years