ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Business Support Officer - Customer Support Job Description
The CS BP&S Business Support Officer uses his/her drive for to assure that the CS business is provided with maintained Business Information (eg. CS org. charts, CS roles and Business continuity / crisis management) by assuring business information is documented, retrievable, maintained, monitored and improved and supported embedding in daily operation.
In addition selected Business processes are executed (e.g. Business Continuity / Crisis management dry runs, quarterly CS award, periodic Org chart/roles verification etc).
Context of the position
- Publish and maintain the existing CS business information, including CS corporate and BP&S intranet site (publication and collaboration). For examples CS organization charts, CS roles and business continuity and Crisis team manual.
- Manage change control for applicable Business Information by facilitating change requests, analyzing them and organizing change control boards, involving multiple stakeholders in every level and location in CS.
- Support users in the application of BI and share best practices within the CS network.
- Maintain a team of champions for the applications of the Business Information.
- Perform regular audits on business processes and dry-runs to ensure compliancy within the standards and identify and report gaps and recommendations. Incl. yearly dry-runs for business continuity & crisis mgt. and executing quarterly CS Awards process
The person in this position reports to the Business Projects & Support Manager. He or she interacts with the other BPS team members, project reference teams / champions, and others across all of CS, and occasionally across ASML.
ASML - Business Support Officer - Customer Support Job Requirements
Bachelor's level in business administration or equivalent by proven track record.
- Experience in publishing, sharing and maintaining documentation (MS office, SharePoint collaboration and publication)
- Experience in multi-site remote organizations.
- Experience in auditing and organizing dry-runs
- Experience in facilitating change control processes
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written;
- Excellent Stakeholder Management paired with excellent knowledge of Excel management.
- Proven skills in collaboration and relationship development/management; including effectively challenging others with the confidence where appropriate
- Passionate about quality, creative, persistent and resilient
- Attention to detail and an analytical ability to help propose solutions to problems and appropriately prioritize activities
- Accuracy, with high level of personal discipline to execute recurring tasks
- Ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment with a global footprint;
- Continuous Improvement & Process oriented mindset;
- Fluent in English;
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - Business Support Officer - Customer Support Application Information
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”. Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - Business Support Officer - Customer Support Summary
Compliance & security
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years