Xelvin specializes in technical jobs in the business sector and in technical environments for people with Bachelor, Master or Ph.D qualifications. As we are a recruitment agency, this means that you will be employed by Xelvin and deployed to different clients for varying lengths of time. This will allow you to build up experience quite rapidly with different companies and in a wide range of jobs.
Embedded Logic Firmware Designer / FPGA Designer Job Description
Are you challenged by the FPGA Firmware embedded in the high tech products? Do you have a Master’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and experience in the design of FPGA FW systems? We might be looking for you!
As an Embedded Logic Firmware Designer / FPGA Designer your mission is to define, realize and maintain the realization of FPGA Firmware designs that belong to ASML’s company-internal library. This library is used to create and maintain electronics that is embedded in the high tech products.
The Embedded Logic Firmware Designer / FPGA Designer is responsible for the following:
- Participate as a FPGA Firmware designer in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Define and document requirements for the FPGA Firmware designs.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions.
- Define, document and execute tests to ensure that the firmware satisfies the requirements.
- Solve IP-block related problems and manage problem resolution during first system integration.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Embedded Logic Firmware Designer / FPGA Designer Job Requirements
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in the design of programmable logic (experience in the use of the VHDL design language is a strong plus).
- Technical knowledge of Programmable Logic but also digital design in general.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Ability to convince others of certain design choices based on arguments.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Takes ownership in case of issues.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch is convenient but not mandatory).
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Embedded Logic Firmware Designer / FPGA Designer reports to the group leader or delegated team leader.
Embedded Logic Firmware Designer / FPGA Designer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Embedded Logic Firmware Designer / FPGA Designer Summary
Electronics / Components
FPGA / VHDL
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
||FPGA, Firmware, embedded