ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - IT - Security Architect Job Description
Based on the defined ASML business risks, the IT Security Architect needs to define IT security solutions, balancing required functionality, performance and cost.
As Security Architect you are responsible for defining IT security requirements aligned with ASML's risk appetite. In close cooperation with the IT Security Architect and Corporate Security, you drive the departmental Security Architecture. As an expert you develop and deploy the department specific security roadmaps, architecture, policies & guidelines. Besides this you ensure that the internal projects comply with the current IT Security policies and standards
Starting in this position means that you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Context of the position
- The security architecture
- Creating and updating the security principles
- Creating and updating the security roadmap
- Assessment of technical vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
- Advice and Implementation of security improvements and additional security controls.
- Communication and alignment with IT and corporate security
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport', Europe's top tech hub.
Within ASML, the Software Engineering Infrastructure (SEI) group is responsible for the software development environment. This environment consists of integrated development, build, test and release environments of the ASML product software.
ASML - IT - Security Architect Job Requirements
- Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science or related (must)
- CISSP/CISM or comparable certification
- CEH/ CHFI (as a plus)
Our ideal candidate has got the following experience:
- 3+ years of experience as an IT security architect
- Affinity with software development
- Taken up the responsibility to define the security architecture
- Executing Threat and Vulnerability analysis and/or IT Security risk assessments on IT services and applications.
- Translating the output of security findings to actionable IT service demands
- Creating high level designs and review projects deliverable on security aspects
- Applications stacks like software version control systems
- Secure software development (in-house script, tools and applications using various scripting and programming languages).
- Virtualization technology such as Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Operating Systems: Solaris, Linux and Windows
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Pro-active willing to take ownership
- Good communicator
- Hands-on and “can-do” mentality
- Analytical, tenacious, autonomous
- Fluent in English
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
ASML - IT - Security Architect Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - IT - Security Architect Summary
Compliance & security
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years