Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations.
Lead Software Architect Job Description
What will your job look like?
The candidate will take the role of a Product architect on one of the core Product teams, this may also be blended with a technical lead role; the successful candidate will be a software development focused architect or technical lead with a mix of strong technical and communication skills that will allow for deployment in both product development and client facing roles.
The following are the main activities envisaged for this role:
- Define the architecture of the product, liase with senior product architects and technical leaders to conceptualise the architecture, then drill down into the detail to define how this can be delivered to market
- Input to product roadmap from a feature and technical perspective
- Assist in research, design and development of product features
- Lead development teams in product and delivery projects
- Mentor junior developers and assist in hiring and other aspects of organisational development
- Work to an agile methodology with the product and project teams to deliver product features and client deliverables
- Where needed provide software design and build for integration of the Brite:Bill product within the client environment
Lead Software Architect Job Requirements
The following technologies frameworks and toolsets are used in our products and associated solutions, the candidate’s familiarity with some or all of these are desirable.
All you need is...
- Web Technologies: Responsive HTML5 applications, AngularJS, REST, Jersey, Spring Frameworks, OAuth, JQuery, Widgets
- Database/Storage Tier – Technologies: JPA/Hibernate, MySQL/Oracle, OLAP cubes, Amazon AWS Services, Lucene/SOLR
- Integration Tier – Technologies: Spring Integration, Message Oriented middleware, SOA WebServices, EAI, ETL, XML
- Development Technologies: Maven, Jenkins, Continuous Integration
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent - information technology, management information systems, software engineering and networking
- At least 10 years’ experience in software engineering and proven experience in software design.
- Experienced in building complex applications or products taking into account various technical considerations.
- Technical domain expertise.
- Experience in presenting ideas, influencing, and build consensus in a group setting. Ideal experience is in the telecommunications, banking, or large-scale web consumer sectors.
Lead Software Architect Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Lead Software Architect Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
||Dublin , Ireland
||amdocs, Lead Software Architect, software engineering, programming, software architecture
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next