ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Software/IT Computer Systems Engineer Job Description
You will be working on system engineering/integration activities of embedded operating systems and related tooling for ASML TWINSCAN real-time sub-systems.
The main tasks are:
- Create/Tune/Support embedded Linux and VxWorks distributions for TWINSCAN sub-systems
- Participate in developing utilities/facilities to support configuration, integration and usage of subsystems, ie network, processor modules and computer racks.
- Help with application behavior analyses on multi-threading, multicore systems to help find and solve performance bottlenecks by developing diagnostics facilities.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - Software/IT Computer Systems Engineer Job Requirements
- Bachelor or master degree in electronics or in technical software development.
- We are looking for engineers with at least 3 years of experience Must have experience
- WindRiver Linux
- C language, Python and shell scripting
- Network knowledge: TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, NFS, tftp, WireShark.
- Analysis of software issues and design of solutions.
- Agile wow.
- Nice to have experience:
- C++, Perl, WindRiver VxWorks, PowerPC.
- SCM tooling: Clearcase or SVN or GIT
- Real-time embedded development
The most wanted personal skills for this position are:
- Team player.
ASML - Software/IT Computer Systems Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Software/IT Computer Systems Engineer Summary
Electronics / Components
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply