ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - DE MH Technical Training Center - Learning Expert - INTER Job Description
It is your role to contribute to development and facilitation of 21st century learning activities. We are looking for a forward-thinking, innovative learning specialist who is passionate about high technology, 21st century learning, and facilitating the competency growth of employees within a D&E environment. You bring knowledge in the team on topics like modern workplace learning, informal and social learning, collaboration, use of social media.
Together with the Learning Expertise Support Team these skills will be used to deliver blended learning programs which create high impact.For each of the assigned learning requests you will:
Context of the position
- Identify the problem that the learning request is meant to solve. Talk to stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts, gather and assemble data and report back the findings. Develop a high-level scope.
- Create a learning activity plan, based on company culture, existing materials, resources, budget, stakeholder and Subject Matter Expert (SME) involvement, vendor solutions and a host of other variables. Obtain stakeholder signoff for the plan, making revisions as necessary, ensure you have shared agreement to what constitutes a successful engagement, and that everyone agrees on how success will be measured. Lock down and establish the scope, resources, timeframe, deliverables and success metrics, as well as a plan for maintaining the program (if needed) after the project concludes.
- Note that any impediments to learning success that are beyond the scope of a training project should be flagged and identified during this part of the engagement. Also, stakeholder agreement and buy-in is critical to success.
- Implement the learning activity plan. Together with the course developer / SME build the instructional design, course development and learning activities.
- This also might include buying and implementing an off-the-shelf solution, setting up coaching activities or something as simple as creating a job aid. During this time period, the methods for assessing the learning activities should be developed and put into place.
- To be able to support in selecting the most effective learning activities, experience, skills and knowledge is needed on conventional and keeping up to date with new ways of learning (f.i. gamification on e-learning, social learning, self directed learning, Performance support, etc).
- Evaluate. Collect evaluations, assessments, conduct interviews or complete any other activities designed around measuring program success. Gather and compile this information for reporting purposes. If the project scope permits, make any changes to the process and materials based on this feedback.
- Project closure. Provide any agreed-upon reporting, conduct a "lessons learned" as requested, transition the program into maintenance mode, and close out the project.
You will report to the senior manager of our Development & Engineering Technical Training Center.
ASML - DE MH Technical Training Center - Learning Expert - INTER Job Requirements
Personal skills Up to date on didactical design and interventions:
- Master or Bachelor degree, preferably in Science, Technology or an equivalent
- Gained knowledge and skills on corporate education
- Proven experience in high technical related educational field
- Buy learning solutions from third parties
- Experience with Modern Workplace learning (informal and social learning, collaboration, use of social media).
- development tools
- learning intervention techniques
- IT-tools, applications and latest technology to enhance learning
- Deliver according to agreed project initiation document, plan and timing
- Timely delivery of quality learning programs following ADDIE method
- Timely escalation of risks and issues in course delivery to TL
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and faster course development
- Take perspective towards target groups
- Takes ownership to achieve end result
- Demonstrate business sense and understanding and leverages networks
- Handles ambiguity, uncertainty and conflicting priorities effectively
- Communicates clearly & convincingly
- Acts upon customers interest
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical interviewing
- Builds collaborative relationships
- Active listening techniques
- Handles resistance and challenges
- Create consensus and connections
ASML - DE MH Technical Training Center - Learning Expert - INTER Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - DE MH Technical Training Center - Learning Expert - INTER Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years