Finisar is a global technology leader in optical communications. Our world-class products enable high-speed voice, video and data communications for networking, storage, wireless, and cable TV applications. For more than 25 years, we have created critical breakthroughs in optics technology and supplied system manufacturers with the production volumes needed to meet the exploding demand for network bandwidth. Finisar's industry-leading products include optical transceivers, optical engines, active optical cables, optical components, optical instrumentation, ROADM & wavelength management, optical amplifiers, and RF-over-Fiber.
Process Integration Engineer Job Description
KEY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, execute and daily management of wafer launches for prototyping development of the targeted product.
- Plan, execute and daily management of experimental work/short-loop processing for development of individual process steps and process blocks for the targeted product.
- In cooperation with Component Design Engineering and Project Manager, find well adapted trade-offs for process design/device design/manufacturability/performance of the designated product
- Internal: Wafer Processing, Die/Assembly&Test, Epitaxy, Maintenance, Component design and Product Engineering groups.
- Overall responsible for the manufacturing process flow in wafer fabrication for appointed products
- Monitor and control the process flow in aspects of effectiveness and yield
- Sustain process flow
- Drive improvement activities
- Corrective actions
- Shop floor assistance and directions to sustain manufacturing
- Project manager for product qualification of new processes and process equipment
- For products in Development and NPI,
- o Design the process flow
- o Drive process development activities where new processes or modifications are required
- Document and communicate activities as appropriate
Process Integration Engineer Job Requirements
Education: M.Sc. in Physics, Material Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent education.
Experience: Semiconductor Process Engineering. Optoelectronic devices manufacturing. Engineering in production. Project Lead experience. Experience from volume production. Experience from improvement projects.
- An organized approach to project management and corrective actions.
- Result-oriented. Driven by dedication to close action items on time.
- Make balanced decisions that take into account both productivity and technical aspects.
- Hands-on, roll up the sleeves attitude.
- Clear and efficient communication and documentation.
Process Integration Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Process Integration Engineer Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||physics, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, NPI, process