ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Data analytics consultant Job Description
Current usage of BI, big data and analytics applications is not optimal. This is often caused by the fact that (potential) users are not aware which information and reporting is already available, how they should use it, how they can request access, where they can find information, etc. Besides that many consulting-like questions are raised towards the CCC BDA, e.g. request for expert training, innovation questions, expert support on client tools, etc.
The Data Analytics productivity office has the task to actively promote and deploy the effective usage of BI and analytics within ASML.
Context of the position
- Provide expert training (class-room as well as e-learning) on Spotfire and SAP Business Objects to key users
- Build and maintain the data analytics service catalog / app store
- Facilitate and lead key user meetings for the respective big data and analytics applications
- Maintain the FAQ and knowledge base
- Communication via multiple channels, e.g. demo's, sharepoint teamsite, auditorium sessions, staff meetings, etc.
- Pro-active contribution to/initiation of POC's, in conjunction with projects/DevOPS teams or other specialists
The data analytics productivity office is responsible for enabling successful deployment and adoption of data analytics solutions within ASML. The productivity office is part of the plan function within the CC BDA (Big data and Advanced Analytics) within ASML IT.
ASML - Data analytics consultant Job Requirements
- Bachelors or master's degree in Information Technology or Engineering
- Fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with one of the following business intelligence applications: Spotfire, SAP Business Objects (or comparable and willingness to learn these)
- Experience in providing training
- Ability to clearly communicate and document
- Preferably also hands-on knowledge of SAP HANA, SAP Business Warehouse and Hadoop
- Common understanding of Enterprise Data Warehouse approach
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated, ability to act as a promotor
- Client-oriented, ability to work in a global, multinational company
- Good focus on business added value of data analytics
- Good verbal and writing skills in English, preferred also in Dutch
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including:
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - Data analytics consultant Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Data analytics consultant Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years