ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Manager/Project Lead for Mechanical Development Job Description
Ownership of one or more development projects or sub systems or teams. Is responsible planning costs resources and for reliability, stability, safety, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.A Manager will be in charge of teams of 20-50 people and has also a technical competence to manage.
A Team Lead manages teams of 5-15 people.
Context of the position
- Take lead in running projects and or sub systems.
- Create and execute plan.
- Clear communication of status and results.
- Coaching and daily management of team(s).
- Development of Mechanical competences.
- Module integration in Sub Systems from OEM partners / co-developers.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners / co-developers.
- Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system.
- Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost.
- Work together with multidisciplinary teams.
- International opportunities.
- Individual performance & talent management.
ASML - Manager/Project Lead for Mechanical Development Job Requirements
Master (MSc) degree in Mechanical engineering or related.
- At least 10 years' of relelvant experience as a Project Lead or Team Lead. Or at least 15 years'of relevant working experience as a Manager.
- Experience in leading project teams in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of engineering, adhesion technology, static load design and high precision alignment.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Candidate should be able to work in a dynamic explorative environment.
- Robust and pragmatic personality is a must.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his own development
- Fluent in English
We have several open positions for Manager, Team Lead or Project Lead. When you apply via this vacancy for managerial people your CV will be introduced to 3 different departments for Mechanical Engineering within ASML and 25 hiring managers will have access to your CV.
ASML - Manager/Project Lead for Mechanical Development Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Manager/Project Lead for Mechanical Development Summary
Micro / Nano Technology
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next