ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Integrator for Mechanical Development Job Description
You will be responsible for the mechanical integration of complex modules in the ASML machines. This includes machine performance, machine - and human safety and availability. You will make sure that all modules and their interfaces are properly tested, the machine functions as intended, issues are solved by the projects, and prototype machines are upgraded.
Context of the position
- Create and maintain integration plan in close co-operation with project lead.
- Organize hardware upgrades, design qualifications, tests.
- Create and review test specifications, summarize and communicate test plans.
- Collect integration issues and make sure there is follow up by project teams.
- Trouble-shoot prototypes, participate in tests/upgrades (hands-on).
- On behalf of the project, maintain claims for test time needed on prototypes.
- Provide feedback on status of project issues.
- Incase, has close contact with suppliers
The Integrator Mechanical reports to the project leader Mechanical Development?
The Integrator Mechanical is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
- Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system.
- Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost.
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams.
- International opportunities.
- Individual performance & talent management.
ASML - Integrator for Mechanical Development Job Requirements
Bachelor (BSc) or Master (MSc) degree in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Minimal 2 years of practical experience in system integration in a multidisciplinary organization.
- Experience in relevant industry and technology areas (e.g. vacuum technology).
- Experience with planning.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment.
- Robust personality is a must.
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his own development.
- Fluent in English
When you apply on this vacancy your CV will be screened for 3 sub departments within ASML for mechanical Integrator roles.
ASML - Integrator for Mechanical Development Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Integrator for Mechanical Development Summary
Micro / Nano Technology
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next