ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - IT- Infrastructure architect Job Description
The Infrastructure Architect will be working on projects as a technical expert or internal consultant. He or she must be able to provide technical leadership to cross functional teams in the design, development and integration of infrastructure automation solutions into the ASML software development environment. Create, research and development of infrastructure services. He or she is the technical lead on a programmatically managed infrastructures, together with a group of infrastructure automation engineers. He or she works in close cooperation with the Domain Architect Infrastructure, Infrastructure architects and Subject matter experts.
Starting in this position means that you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Extensive automation of infrastructure components
- Infrastructure CI/CD solutions
- Setup infrastructure requirements, designs and implementations in various projects
- Assessment of infrastructure change proposals.
- Advice and Implementation of infrastructure improvements
Communication and alignment with ASML generic IT departmentContext of the position:
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport', Europe's top tech hub.Within ASML, the Software Engineering Infrastructure (SEI) group is responsible for the software development environment. This environment consists of integrated development, build, test and release environments of the ASML product software.
ASML - IT- Infrastructure architect Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Red Hat certifications
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Infrastructure architect
- Affinity with software development
- Taken up the responsibility to define the infrastructure architecture
- Creating high and low level designs within projects
- Automation/Orchestration with Puppet, Git, Jenkins and Jira
- Applications development environment like software version control systems
- Virtualization technology such as Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows and Solaris
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Pro-active willing to take ownership
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to apply them towards automation.
- Hands-on and “can-do” mentality
- Tenacious and autonomous
- Fluent in English
- To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.Talent Exploration:
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - IT- Infrastructure architect Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - IT- Infrastructure architect Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||Computer science, Archimate,. civil engineering, software engineering, programming, it infrastructure, Automation/Orchestration with Puppet, Git, Jenkins and Jira, constrol systems, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next