ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Requirements Engineer/Business analyst Job Description
The requirements engineer is the role who brings together business demand with solution supply. He or she has a strong analytical mindset and able see the impact of requirements to business processes and IT solutions. This person acts as a facilitator regarding complex matters during workshops and meetings with business and IT key-players.
The Requirements Engineer will deliver the following in a project:
- A crisp and concise Requirements Document containing SMART requirements (according to ASML standards);
- Conceptual slides and visualizations of the as-is and to-be situation;
- Impact on as-is and to-be Business Process Models (in Aris);
The Business Analyst will contribute to the following:
- Test coordination / management
- Project and work stream management.
Within the projects, the holder of this position reports to the project lead who covers planning, issue & risk management and progress reporting.Job Description
Context of the position
- Act as a facilitator in process and requirements workshops / sessions;
- Retrieve the right information concerning objectives, processes and requirements from stakeholders and users in a structured way;
- Assure that all relevant content captured during workshop / sessions is correctly and completely processes in the appropriate documentation (business concepts, business process models, requirements);
- Analyze and steer on consequences, including conflicting objectives and requirements;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders;
- Co-develop integral approach with competences like Agile, LEAN and Project Management;
- Cross sector interface: represent the project team and requirements engineering competence across ASML; share the concepts throughout the organization on all levels.
The holder of this position reports to the Competence Center manager for Business Agility. He/she has an important interface to the project manager and furthermore has internal interfaces within ASML.
ASML - Requirements Engineer/Business analyst Job Requirements
Bachelor or master degree in business administration or applicable technical area.
- 5 year knowledge of and experience with requirements elicitation and management ;
- 5 year knowledge of and experience with process analysis and design;
- Project management expertise;
- Experience with acting in IT implementation projects (and knowing what is required to realize an IT solution and bring it live);
- Knowledge of manufacturing and operations context processes is a pre
- Experience with agile software development way of working is a pre
- Able to both bring people together and both challenge their opinions as well as move them towards consensus;
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations;
- Analytical view combined with pragmatic, flexible attitude;
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance. Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration
that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions.
The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - Requirements Engineer/Business analyst Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years