ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Line Manager Data Support Job Description
Your team is responsible for driving Data Quality at ASML's Supply Chain on a day to day basis in our current and future operation. You will also support with your team data initiatives & projects to improve Data Quality and the strategic plans to realize ASML's Supply Chain roadmap for 2020.
Context of the position
- You will lead the team that drives Data Quality and executes data changes at ASML's Supply Chain
- You will also participate actively in development of our future way of working together with your team in the Data Management improvement initiatives
- You will interface with cross sectorial stakeholders to align expectations on Data Quality to maximize business value
- You will work and take care for the team that is committed to Data Quality and works in a crucial process for Operations sector
- You will get a great learning and developing position in a work environment that allows you to shape Data Management for the years to come
Reports to the Senior Manager and has direct reports. The sector Supply Chain Management (part of Operations) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers.
Because 90% of all components in an ASML machine come from externally sourced specialist manufacturers, our supply chain activities are even more critical to our operation than you would normally expect. The team manages global product related data, enabling ASML to achieve high Data Quality leading to operational excellence by supporting time to profitability.
It supports and works closely with stakeholders from many different departments like Supply Chain Management, Finance, Procurement, Development & Engineering, Sales, Marketing and worldwide ASML factories.
ASML - Line Manager Data Support Job Requirements
Master degree in industrial / logistics / engineering or technical business administration
- 8-12 years relevant work experience of which 3-5 years relevant experience in leading groups
- Experience with supply chain management, engineering and manufacturing processes with focus on planning (e.g. MRP, S&OP) & configuration management
- Experience with change management within high skilled organization
- Knowledge as well as a proven track record of SAP is a must & Team Center is a pre
- Strong data analysis and problem solving abilities
- Experience in project management
- Leadership skills, drive for results, act under high pressure
- Being self-employed, initiative, pro-active attitude, goal oriented, flexible out of the box thinking and change management skills are essential
- Strong personality that is both flexible on some occasions and firm on others
- Excellent professional communication in English and Dutch
- Strong in building networks and working with people with different backgrounds & from different departmental & geographical cultures at various hierarchical levels
- Capable to initiate and lead process improvements
- Ability to build successful teams
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
ASML - Line Manager Data Support Application Information
Fulltime and permanent position. We request all applicants to add your complete & recent CV and upload a motivation letter, especially written for this position.
ASML - Line Manager Data Support Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next