Xelvin specializes in technical jobs in the business sector and in technical environments for people with Bachelor, Master or Ph.D qualifications. As we are a recruitment agency, this means that you will be employed by Xelvin and deployed to different clients for varying lengths of time. This will allow you to build up experience quite rapidly with different companies and in a wide range of jobs.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Integrator reports to the group leader Environmental Electronics or delegated team leader.
As an Integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature,
mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and new products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Integrator is responsible for the following:
• Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team.
• Interact with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department.
• Influence the definition and design on integratability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
• Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products.
• Specify and document the test requirements.
• Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose.
• Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements.
• Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level.
• Solve problems during full proto product integration.
• Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support).
• Analyze and solve reliability issues.
• Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
Bachelor/master degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
• Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
• Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
• Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of
vacuum technology and (gas) safety is preferred.
• Initiative, pro-active.
• High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
• Structured with eye for details.
• Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
• Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
• Quality focus.
• Fluent English in word and in writing
• EU citizen
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Electronics / Components
FPGA / VHDL
PCB design / testing
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|