TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction
The Facility team is part of General service Division in HR&A. The Facility team is responsible to ensure a healthy,safe working environment by maintaining and upgrading our assets (building infrastructure and - equipment) located in HO and TC.
To achieve this goal, the maintenance team is divided in three subteams :
1.Planning and Administration
2.Operations - Maintenance team
3.Operations - Project team
As engineering graduate, you will be responsible for the follow up of a facility service and be a part of the Operations - Maintenance Team.
You will be responsible to :
-Provide, on annual basis to the P&A team, with your supplier a 5 year renewal plan based on equipment lifetime and condition.
-Manage your supplier by strict follow up of his activities
- Prioritise supplier activity, agree proper activity planning
- Ensure that the supplier provides the expected service/quality level by proof of good execution (worksheets, test reports…)
- In case of deviation, you ask to the supplier to develop a countermeasure plan and make sure that the necessary actions are prioritised and executed
- Develop your supplier by promoting and implementing the PDCA principles
- Ensure that your supplier is delivering a quality service with ownership and accountability.
- Measure the quality of the service through a pre defined set of Key Performance Indicators by means of a Supplier Score card.
- Identify breakthrough improvement activities resulting in more efficient processes, improved quality, environmental performance
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated HR team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
* You are a career starter with basic technical knowledge
* You show affinity to facility related jobs
* You take ownership and show commitment to coach and improve the supplier's performance by applying the PDCA principles
* You are precise, methodic and set high standards for yourself and your supplier.
* You have strong planning- and organisational skills. You demonstrate this ability by making sure that the supplier is delivering its services on time, the impact to the stakeholders is minimised and all technical data (As built, technical data sheets) is well archived.
* You have good communication skills and ensure that all stakeholders impacted by facility works are briefed in advance and informed on the progress during the works
* You are diplomatic, but also able to provide a strong message to your supplier if needed
* You are working in team with your colleagues of P&A, Health and Safety and related stakeholders.
* Project management experience is an asset.
* You are fluent in English (TME business language)
* You master Microsoft tools (excel, project management, powerpoint, word, visio)
* You are flexible and prepared to work during weekend from time to time
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Evere, Brussels, Belgium|