ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - IT - Business Process Analyst Manufacturing Job Description
You are responsible for the translation of business demands into concrete, state-of-the-art IT solutions.
As Business Process Analyst you act as a first IT contact (subject matter expert) for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. You are the link between the ASML Manufacturing organization (being 5 factories World-Wide), the IT organization and the outsourcing partners. Content wise your working area will be mainly Manufacturing (Shop Floor Control).
You challenge the business requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom built solutions. You are responsible for the translation of the business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction.
This can mean that you create the Functional Design or you validate the Functional Design as created by external partners. You test the functionality as built by outsourced partners. For a large part of your time you work in projects, but you will also manage Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support.
As Business Process Analyst you are responsible for topics like:
- Product definition in Siemens MPP;
- Work Preparation - Production Sequences & Instructions;
- Routing in SAP-ECC + Detailed routing in MES (SAP-ME);
- Recovery sequences, incl. solutions for automatic recovery;
- Scheduling & optimizing of the routing/sequences;
- 3D Work instructions;
- Work Execution - Focus on BUILD, TEST & INSTALL of modules and complete machines;
- Solutions for Automatic Sequence Execution.
- SCADA solutions for manufacturing and facilities
This position requires international travelling to other factories (US-Wilton, US-San Diego, Taiwan-Linkou) for short periods if needed (±2-3 times per year for ±1-3 weeks per case, highly dependent on the project type).Context of the position
A sub-department within the IT organization is the Competence Center Sales & Operations. This Competence Center is responsible for providing the right IT systems for the core business processes of Sales and Operations (Sales, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Logistics, Central Planning, Sourcing, Quality & Process Improvements and Facility Management).
Customers of this department are internal customers, whose goal is to provide world class systems and services for all major chip makers around the world, and who therefore need the best tools available.
ASML - IT - Business Process Analyst Manufacturing Job Requirements
Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with proven experience in complex Shop Floor Control processes.
- 3 - 5 years' experience with Manufacturing Execution processes in a discrete manufacturing industry (complex products, low volumes):
- Discrete industry (Complex products, low volumes);
- Manufacturing process in general;
- Specific: Shop Floor Control / Manufacturing Execution System knowledge.
- Ability to document, validate, challenge business requirements and translate them into functional IT specifications (Functional Design, RICEF, Customization Request);
- Ability to document processes (“As Is” & “To Be”) and to assist development of a business case (incl. a breakdown of the IT cost);
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting Shop Floor Control & Planning processes, Production scheduling, quality management, equipment automation;
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems like SAP-ME;
- Experience with planning systems like SAP-PP/DS or Quintiq is a pré;
- Experience with SCADA is a pré.
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration
that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - IT - Business Process Analyst Manufacturing Application Information
How to apply?
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”. Applications sent by email can't be processed.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
ASML - IT - Business Process Analyst Manufacturing Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next