ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Sales & Operations planning specialist Job Description
You will be assuring that planning decisions on the short to mid-term are made timely, consciously, independent and aligned with all relevant sectors in ASML.
Together with our S&OP planning experts you will proactively drive the planning communities throughout ASML to ensure consistency between short and mid-term system and option planning while sticking to the agreed processes.
You allocate production slots to customers within the S&OP and sales planners' directives and facilitate the start, of the procurement and production, process of our lithography systems.
You will be responsible for the correct administrative registration of the planning decisions and the timely communication towards our substantial group of stakeholders.
These stakeholders will use your information to trigger several key processes within ASML.
Besides this you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Supporting the short term demand /supply process by investigating options to optimize the system level production plan enabling sales to commit to our customers' requests;
- Managing consensus between all stakeholders of the planning process;
- Building and maintaining good relationships with other departments, through a genuine desire to understand their needs, and be the contact point for issues concerning demand and supply on short term horizon
- Enabling management decision making by reporting on delivery performance for our different product lines;
Your enthusiasm to approach your work proactively and interact with people in all layers (up to Executive Vice President's level) of our organization in a tactful and challenging way will contribute to your success in this role.
You have the ability to structure and prioritize the varied workload yourself and meet deadlines while working as part of a team. Your excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to develop your cross sector network, whilst providing advice and support to colleagues. It is a challenging function for a team player with ambition who likes to have a conducting role in finding the optimal balance between our customer demand and our ASML supply capability in a fast changing environment.
What attracts people to this position is the variety of tasks and responsibilities you will encounter daily, like
Context of the position
- alignment with sales and different operations departments;
- administrative activities;
- being involved in process improvement;
- by working closely with S&OP planning experts you will get a comprehensive understanding of all ASML activities, ranging from sales to sourcing, from product development to factories and supply chain.
You will be part of the Central Planning department which is a separate entity within the operations sector. Its independent role is used to create an objective decision making process for planning purposes across ASML. It plays a vital role in bringing parts of information together, timely providing the right decisions and consequences to senior management and board level.
Extensive contact with various sectors within ASML is required to be able to make the right links. This function should be seen as a stepping stone towards becoming a S&OP planning expert within Central Planning. A planning expert has the full planning responsibility for a specific end-product portfolio across short, mid and long term planning horizons, across the complete product life cycle and including reaching the financial guidance provided by our CFO.
The role of Central Planning Senior Analyst will give you the opportunity to understand your potential and show us that you want and can take this next step.
ASML - Sales & Operations planning specialist Job Requirements
MSc degree in Business/ Industrial engineering and management science or Supply Chain management
- 1 to 3 years of work experience. Experience in demand/supply planning is advantageous.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in English.
- Being a self-starter and taking pride in being decision enabling;
- Being capable to make deep-dive analyses while maintaining a high-level overview;
- Team player with good social skills;
- Act self-assured and capable of convincing people;
- Pays attention to detail and is able to handle multiple tasks/issues simultaneously;
- Has an open mind for new developments.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.ASML Central Planning offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
ASML - Sales & Operations planning specialist Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Sales & Operations planning specialist Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next