At ALTEN Sweden we develop and deliver expertise for world-leading companies through committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are found in the Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace and other industries and we cover the whole product development cycle. We are a part of the ALTEN Group and have a workforce of over 20,000 in 20 countries.
We believe that genuine commitment comes through freedom of choice and the opportunity to have a say in one”s own professional development. Our business model offers that opportunity. This freedom of choice enables us to offer our customers the most committed consultants, regardless of assignment.
We develop and deliver expertise for world-leading companies through our committed engineering and IT consultants.
ALTEN Sverige AB is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the ALTEN Group. ALTEN is one of Europe’s largest technology and IT consultancy companies, currently represented in 20 countries and is based in Paris, France.
- Develop component requirements considering System Safety, functional requirements and environmental requirements
- Plan and drive for decisions regarding changes in hardware and software
- Report and establish technical solution in line and project organization
- Secure the final product through quality assuring actions such as FMEA, Design Reviews and test planning
- Secure that design prerequisites are ready in time, updated and released
- Follow up budget for the assignment
- Lead technical team meetings with supplier and the internal team
- B.Sc. grade within electronics, data, mechatronics, or a similar level of education
- Experience from working as system- or component design engineer, preferably within automotive
- Fluent communication in English
- Experience from software or hardware design for automotive
- Knowledge of ISO26262 and AUTOSAR
- Language skills in other languages than English
- Self-driven and reliable
- Result- and business oriented
- Ability to build relations
- Structured with good documentation and communication skills
At ALTEN we develop and deliver competence for world-leading companies through the most committed engineering and IT consultants. Our customers are in industries such as Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace, Life Science and Industry, and we are active throughout the product chain. As part of the Alten Group, we have over 27.000 employees and operations in 20 countries. It is our conviction that real commitment is created through the choice and the opportunity to influence their own personal development - our business model gives that opportunity. This choice allows us to offer our customers the most committed consultants, regardless of assignments.
We look forward to your application!
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Göteborg, Sweden|
|Keywords:||Design Review, Test Planning, Hardware and Software, ISO26262, AUTOSAR|