ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Design Engineer for Mechanical Development Job Description
To contribute to the development of products by designing, creating and testing sub-systems within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
Context of the position
- Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting.
- Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
- Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions,
- working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems.
- The Design Engineer reports to the team leader and is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
- Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system.
- Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost.
- Come in touch with every engineering process step.
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams.
- International opportunities.
- Individual performance & talent management.
ASML - Design Engineer for Mechanical Development Job Requirements
BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical engineering.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
- NX experience is a must
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Expert knowledge of mechanical engineering is a must
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of parts/(sub)modules.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Eager to drive his own development.
- Fluent in English
We have several open vacancies for mechanical design engineers for several departments. By applying via this vacancy link you will get in the picture for 3 departments and 25 group leaders.
ASML - Design Engineer for Mechanical Development Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Design Engineer for Mechanical Development Summary
Micro / Nano Technology
CAE / CAD / CAA
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years