ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the segments within CS is CS Field Factories (FF) EUV Installs. The EUV Installs organization takes care of the local preparations and (supports) the installation of the EUV systems at customer sites. These installations are run in several shift schedules for different disciplines in a 24/7 customer production environment with a team of 15-50 engineers over a period of 9 to 15 months. CS EUV Installs is a global organization with presence on different locations in the world (US, Taiwan, Korea and Netherlands).
As a CS FF EUV Installs Planner you are the main responsible person to secure the required resources for both pre-install, installs as well as (parts of) re-locations at customer sites. The planner’s mission is to achieve a flexible, reliable and optimized planning for installs of ASML EUV machines. This planning must be in line with the department strategy and planning guidelines and taking all relevant dependencies into account (eg: Work-life balance, utilization, stakeholder departments, visa’s)
Part of this role is also analysis to forecast the required resources headcount budget and related capabilities of the organization. You will drive this process by maintaining blueprints for the several activities and analyzing actual performances of the department while executing the Installs at the customer sites.
Your main tasks as a planner are:
- Resource forecasting depending on roadmap of the department and demand request from Central Planning (mid and long term)
- Calculate demand based on forecast and blueprints (horizon of 6-8 quarters)
- Sounding board for group leaders, project leaders and program manager for effective allocation of resources
- Support program manager to predict number of resources needed and advice for related blueprints
- Identify and report operational capacity bottle necks and potential solutions
- Support TAP process from CS EUV Installs side (resources required, justification, CS proposals)
- Identify improvement opportunities for the department:
- Analyze processes, KPI’s and measure the results. Identify possible improvements
- Identify areas of improvement on request and on own initiative
- Identify targets for the department to improve the quality and costs of the operation
- Propose blueprint improvements from business perspective (focus on staffing and cycle time, non-technical)
- Bachelor degree in (Technical) Business Administration / Business Economics.
- At least 2 years’ experience as Project Planner (eg. in planning of infrastructural projects) and/or as Analyst in Business Engineering
- Experience with business processes preferably in an international business environment
- Strong analytical ability and focus on problem solving;
- Structured and accurate way of working. Able to see the overall picture but capable of driving on details;
- Supportive mindset, motivated, able to anticipate and act in a pro-active manner, self-driven and flexible;
- Result oriented and is able to convince, inspire and motivate people.
- The work requires commitment and a flexible attitude towards frequent changes in planning and approach;
- Highly stress-resistant;
- The ability to work individually as well as in a team;
- Good documentation and presentation skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and proven capability to convey matters, both verbal and written, in a clear and precise manner;
- Open for cultural differences;
- Good English language skills both verbal and in writing;
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Veldhoven, Netherlands|