TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Specialist Vehicle Logistics Hub Planner - Valenciennes (FR) Job Description
TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Vehicle Logistics Group (VLG) is responsible to distribute the vehicles produced in our global plants
Europe, USA, etc) to our European customers (Including Turkey and Russia).
The vehicles arrive from the different manufacturing plants to our hubs where vehicles are customized
and checked before being delivered to our retailers.
The cost of our activity is +/- €250 million/year.
Vehicle Logistics is constantly seeking to challenge our 'Plant-to-Retailer' lead-time, improve our delivery
performance and reduce cost through the application of Toyota Production System.
You will be joining the Valenciennes Hub (France) and your main function will be:
- Daily Hub Planning:
- Selection of Vehicles for Accessory Fitment and PDI based on committed delivery targets.
- Overcome issues that might impact the plan (Skill or Parts Shortage).
- Weekly (Monthly) Hub Planning:
- Review of the visible workload for W+1 (M+1) to assure the correct capacity (Manpower & Skills).
- Overcome capacity issues with the Hub Management.
- Transport Management:
- Manage the DRD (Direct to Retailer Delivery) operators for Daily, Weekly and Monthly Capacity planning.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Analyse results on a Daily / Monthly basis to identify causes of poor performance.
- Constantly challenge and develop the planning process to develop ever-improving methods for Planning & Hub Management.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Specialist Vehicle Logistics Hub Planner - Valenciennes (FR) Job Requirements
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- University degree in Automotive / Mechanical Engineering / Logistics
- 1-3 years of planning experience.
- Have strong planning, coordination and organizing skills
- Methodical with deep analytical thinking, based on 'go and see'.
- Passion for continuous improvement, able to accept challenges in a positive manner.
- Ability to think creatively and generate new ideas based on deep analysis.
- Result oriented, committed to achieve company targets.
- Capability to make decisions for day-to-day operational problems.
- Self confident, with strong communication skills in an open and professional manner
- Ability to report clearly and influence Hub Management & Head Office Members
- Able to discuss & communicate with many stakeholders with diverse backgrounds and requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access
- Proficiency in English / French any other European language is an asset
- Have a valid driving license for Europe
- wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- have strong planning and organizing skills
- enjoy working in a team in a very multicultural environment, respecting others
- have excellent communication skills
Specialist Vehicle Logistics Hub Planner - Valenciennes (FR) Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Specialist Vehicle Logistics Hub Planner - Valenciennes (FR) Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
||, , France
||Hub Planning, Accessory Fitment, PDI, Excel, Acces, Automotive, Mechanical Engineering, Logistics, automotion, France,