ACE is ingenious. That means we work with inspiring, intelligent and passionate craftsmen. Every day our specialists combine their thorough knowledge with the ability to analyse from a different perspective.
Ingenious means analysing, developing, designing and realising, with our customers' success as a starting point. It’s the added value of individual competence, supported by a professional organisation with vast expertise and experience. It also means believing and investing in a close collaboration in the chain and co-engineering with future constructing partners.
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? We're looking for a new colleague within the business unit High-Tech Systems in ACE Eindhoven!
As a Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet system specifications and operational requirements.
- Masters in Mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
- Knowledge of machine directives.
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable NX or SolidWorks).
- Experience with FEM and analytic tools is a pre.
- Experience with vacuum systems is a pre.
- construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Critical on results
- Creative thinking capability
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Dutch to communicate on professional level
What do we offer:
At ACE we offer a chance for an exiting career development. Together with our experienced colleagues you will work in an informal but professional environment. We work on all different kind of projects where we like to focus on the quality of our work.
We support personal development of our employees to keep them exited in their work and career development. You will be rewarded with a fitting salary and good conditions of employment.
Are you interested? Than we'd like to invite you to apply by clicking on the button button below.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'next' button below to apply
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
CAE / CAD / CAA
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Eindhoven, Netherlands|
|Keywords:||NX Creo SolidWorks Inventor Machinery Mechanical Engineer System Design Industrial Engineering Design Consulting Dynamics Eigenfrequency 3D CAD modeling 2D CAD drawing FEM Tooling Vacuum systems Construction principles Geometric dimensioning Tolerance|
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next