ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - OSE-Program Manager Job Description
The Program Manager:
- Defines/refines the program (program mission, vision, blueprint & roadmap) in alignment with senior management throughout the organization;
- Aligns and agrees with the Program Board of the program
- Designs and executes the program plan based on ASML standard program management approach (based on Managing Successful Programs - MSP),
- Enables, supports, and challenges the program team members in their roles. Manages the program in cooperation with the designated project leaders
- Defines the breakdown of the roadmap into projects and initiates the assignment of the projects;
- Defines and executes appropriate interventions to mitigate Program Management risks
- Monitors and manages the financial budget;
- Ensures timely and adequate input for defined regular management reporting;
- Ensures sufficient attention for benefits management and change management
- Communicates proactively all program related news.
- Acts as ‘sparring partner' for the Program Board members
This is a fulltime payroll position (32 to 40 hours per week).Context of the positionPosition in the organization
The Program Manager manages his/her program in the context of a program governance that consists of a Program Board and subsequent Project BoardsThe Program Manager reports in the line to the Group Lead Program Management within OPE and will have interfaces throughout the entire ASML organization, on all levels.
In this function you will have no formal line responsibilities, but will ‘claim and get allocated' relevant business resources, IT resources and/or resources from other groups within OPE.
ASML - OSE-Program Manager Job Requirements
You have a Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent by experience
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager who:
- Has over 10 year business experience in Project and Program Management in a large multi-national environment,
- Has preferably experience in projects/programs in relevant business areas (manufacturing, development, logistics, business planning, customer support, quality) within a technical industrial environment
- Has proven coaching experience
- Project management (PMBOK, Prince2 certifications preferred) experience;
- Demonstrated successful Program Management experience;
- You can naturally convince, inspire and motivate people;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
- Able to cooperate and communicate on all levels in an organization;
- Sensitive to political environments and multiple stakeholder agenda's
- Improvement and pro-active mindset;
- Driven, enthusiastic and persistent character in combination with a healthy natural curiosity;
- A seasoned professional with entrepreneurial mannerisms;
- Excellent knowledge of both the Dutch and English language.
ASML - OSE-Program Manager Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - OSE-Program Manager Summary
Sales / Communication
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Apply below to continue.Apply