ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Strategic Marketing Manager N+2 Job Description
Ensure that (future) ASML products are aligned to customer roadmaps and securing that both technical and business requirement from customers will be supported.
As Strategic Marketing Manager you ensure that ASML's (future) products meet customer needs. You gather and consolidate customer roadmaps. You will work closely with sector experts in marketing and field marketing colleagues in Account Teams. You extrapolate and align these roadmaps together with technical experts from TDC and System Engineering.
With the gathered information you provide scenarios that cover ASML's future opportunities and challenges.You are the segment expert in marketing on a specific customer segment (e.g. memory, logic, MPU, packaging) and build and maintain a network of ASML internal and external parties in support.Responsibilities in this position are, but not limited to:
- Manage your share of cross-sector alignment processes, e.g. Product Portfolio, Market Analysis deliveries, (customer) roadmap alignment;
- Support Account Teams, Business Lines and other stakeholders to ensure optimal product positioning in terms of technical and commercial requirements per your expertise
- Extract well founded, data based yet simple messages for cross-sector communication towards Business Lines, ExCom, Strategy Team and other stakeholders.
- Implement structural solutions and be transparent in successes as well as mistakes, guided by awareness of customer impact.
In this position you will be travelling internationally up to 15% of your time.Context of the position
ASML's marketing organization, part of the Strategy and Marketing sector, is responsible for aligning the (future) ASML product offering to Customer Roadmaps and across the Product Groups. We support Account Teams in creating maximum product value recognition by our customers. Based on consolidated market knowledge we support ASML's Strategic Process.You will report to the Director N+2 Marketing.
ASML - Strategic Marketing Manager N+2 Job Requirements
Master degree in physics or electronics.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the Semiconductor (equipment) industry;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Lithography process engineering for development and/or manufacturing, preferably with involvement in the litho purchasing process;
- Experience in either a technical or preferably marketing role for a semiconductor equipment, EDA or service provider is beneficial for this job;
- Functional knowledge of Lithography equipment, CD & Overlay Metrology, Process design rule setting and/or Yield analysis & optimization.
- Experience in translating technical analysis into management level decision making analysis, preferably for both financial as well as technical decisions;
- Experience in dealing with customers or demonstrate a strong understanding of what is required in such a role.
- Self starter;
- Good people skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Creativity & ability to think outside of the box;
- Comfortable in presenting & communication to senior management;
- Ability to distill complex issues or subjects into simple and effective messages;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English;
- Adherence to quality behavior. Deliver complete, checked and qualified work.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2015:18%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
ASML - Strategic Marketing Manager N+2 Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Strategic Marketing Manager N+2 Summary
Sales / Communication
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years