ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Group Leader Laser Light Generation Job Description
Context of the position
- Manage resources (around 30-35 people) in a group of professionals in a specific area of expertise on the aspects related to people, process and product. Part of this group (Laser Light Creation) is delegated to a (Group) Team Lead ((G)TL), who fully takes care of all GL tasks for industrial aspects within Laser Light Creation Performance. The (G)TL will report to you.
- Define and implement the resource roadmaps for the group.
- Act as function owner, for the laser light creation function FC70, taking responsibility for driving the function roadmap, documentation, training, and diagnostics.
- Interact with project leaders in the development programs and secure allocation of staff in line with program needs. Review project plans and proactively support project realization.
- Together with mono-disciplinary groups (Software, Electronic Development, Mechatronics Development etc.), manage the delivery of designs that meet the requirements stated by the ASML product development programs. This involves activities such as reviews of technical solutions proposed, technical product documentation produced by the group and project management decision documents and coaching of group members.
- Ensure quality of operation of your group by reviewing of technical solutions proposed, procedures, documentation delivered by the group.
- Manage group composition, staffing, growth plans and succession on the short and the mid/long term, including the group charter as part of/supporting the department/cluster charter(s)
Within ASML, the sector D&E is responsible for the specification, design and engineering, integration and qualification of the ASML products. In this sector, departments with different competences specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and/or function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competences or functions in ASML equipment.
The D&E EUV Laser Light Creation and Performance department has emphasis on functional and system level specification, design and realization, qualification and integration activities that contribute to the EUV business line.As a group manager of a functional group within the cluster you lead and manage a group of professionals in a specific area of expertise.
The holder of this position reports to the department manager of D&E – EUV Laser Light Creation and Performance.
ASML - Group Leader Laser Light Generation Job Requirements
- Masters degree in a relevant discipline, such as Optics, Physics, Mechatronics, or (Opto)Mechanics.
- At least 8 years of experience in developing, integrating and testing complex multi disciplinary products.
- Solid theoretical and experimental experience in the discipline physics, mathematics, opto-mechanics or mechatronics
- Experience in managing a team or group of technical professionals is strongly preferred
- Experience with strongly innovative projects, driving technical content from your discipline and have discipline specific inputs provided and reviewed towards project plans
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Entrepreneurship and initiative in a technically complex and very dynamic environment.
ASML - Group Leader Laser Light Generation Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Group Leader Laser Light Generation Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years