We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changingproducts. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Lead Engineer (m/f/d) Civil, Structural and Architectural Job Description
Lead Engineer (m/f/d) Civil, Structural and Architectural
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The CTO (Chief Technology Officer) Community is responsible for ensuring that processes at our global production sites run safely and smoothly. It also has responsibility for planning, setting up, and developing our production plants.
Around 10.000 colleagues, experts and managers are working in the area of Production and Technology of which Global Project Engineering (GPE) is a strategic part of. GPE is a group of highly motivated and experienced managers translating Covestro global business strategy into suitable real life assets developing and executing capital investment projects as well as steering large, global contractors.
For the group "Industrial Construction" within GPE Civil, Structural, Architectural (CSA) we are searching for a Lead Engineer CSA (m/f/d). Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
WHO YOU ARE
- You will be responsible to lead the civil, structural, architectural (CSA) as well as the mechanical, electrical, plumbing and construction (MEPC) engineering of medium to large scale projects
- You will be in charge to prepare discipline-related engineering and technical tender documents
- Your task will also be to ensure the best interface/working relationship between vendors and providers
- In order to guarantee a best work split between internal and external engineering, you will be keeping an eye on a balanced workload
- Architects, engineers and designers who coordinate external consultants will be led by you to ensure the best execution of capital investment projects
- Your responsibility will be to provide service excellence for customers and support the development and retention of know how according to our strategy
- You have completed an university degree (PhD/Dipl. Ing.) in structural engineering and several years of professional experience in plant engineering and construction
- You are experienced in the build-up of industrial facilities, combined with skills about relevant standards, regulation law and market know how and you provide a proven track record in capital project
- Working with different cultures is your passion and you are committed to international mobility
- It is easy for you to convince people through your appearance and your communication
- In order to develop innovative ideas and creative concepts, your expertise is in demand
- Your German and English skills are fluent, both written and spoken
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please apply online via the 'Apply'
button or at www.career.covestro.de , submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation.
Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
First questions will be answered by Ms Laura Schneider Phone: +49 214 6009 7140. Country
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applications fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Lead Engineer (m/f/d) Civil, Structural and Architectural Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
||Leverkusen , Germany