TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Business Reform Group key pre-occupation is to inject value into the supply chain with a short, medium and long term focus. BR Group mission is to level up European Manufacturing Plants processes & systems and develop further key Toyota Competencies, which allow us to keep a competitive edge in the market.
Our focus is regional and global and not a part but the total supply chain.
Our counterparts are all European Manufacturing Plants, internal departments (pending on the project could be IT department, Purchasing or Logistics Planning&Operations) and Toyota Headquarters in Japan.
As a Business Reform Group we:
* Standardize processes & systems
* Find the best practice and follow up on its sharing/implementation among EU Plants
* Support new vehicles implementation by designing new processes and systems if necessary
* Create/Improve standard processes
* Communicate with stakeholders and manage IT projects
* Interact with stakeholders in the organization (EU Plants, internal departments) as well as outside of organization, develop strong collaborative partnership and assure smooth communication flow
* Launch improvements opportunities inside and outside of your own team that add value to the organization and improve the quality of logistics
* Lead one or more projects related to internal logistics (shop floor) process improvement or/and system implementation
* Keep the helicopter view and assure consistency of EU Plant processes in area of internal logistics
* Develop/Improve/Gather KPIs related to internal logistics performance
* You assure the quality and timely execution of assigned projects
* You manage and actively support related stakeholders in all project phases from business case study to process change/system implementation
* You make deep analysis on EU Plant operations based on process observation
* You report project status to management of your own and to stakeholders
* You act as an ambassador for Continues Improvement and TPS
* You drive European Kaizen activities in area of internal logistics for Toyota vehicle plants
* You have a Master degree in Logistics/Production or Manufacturing engineering or similar
* You are a career starter (less than 18 months work experience excluding internships)
* You have strong communication and facilitation skills both oral and written
* You have analytical mind and ability to gather and analyse big volume of data
* You are detail oriented & persistent
* You have positive approach towards change and you are a good team player
* Advanced knowledge of MS office (Excel, Access) is a strong asset
* Project Management experience/knowledge would be an asset
* Knowledge of Toyota Production System and Kaizen mind is an asset
* You are fluent in English (TME business language), any other European language is an asset
* You must have a cat B driving license valid for Europe
* You must be willing to travel (25 - 50% of time)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
* wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
* seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
* have strong planning and organizing skills
* enjoy working in a team, respecting others
* have excellent communication skills
* customer first mindset
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
|Job Location:||Evere, Brussels, Belgium|
|Keywords:||logistics, production, manufacturing, Toyota, Kaizen, analytics, automotive, process improvement|