Technical Support Engineer Job Description
About the Position:
Be a part of a fast-paced, versatile and passionate customer support team at a fast growth, high-energy SaaSsolutions' company. If you're passionate about helping others, want to grow your technical skills and enjoyworking with a smart, tight knit team this role is for you.
- Communicate via phone, and email to assist customers in effectively using Archer's products
- Provide technical support for requests relating to hosted applications, mobile solutions
- Document procedures utilized when identifying/resolving client issues in our Salesforce CRM database
- Create customer facing knowledge base articles to help promote quick customer resolution
- Maintain internal support lab equipment for testing and qualifying client systems.
- Work directly with the Professional Services Team to transition customers from implementation toongoing support
- Work with development team in validation of product releases
Technical Support Engineer Job Requirements
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Very Good English verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years previous experience in a technical support or customer service role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. Excellent phone mannerism
- Strong organizational skills: the ability to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet
- Strong understanding of SQL and Ability to read logs
- Clear sense of integrity, work ethic and a sincere passion in helping customers solve technical issues
- Experience working with hosted applications is a plus
- Experience with case ticketing systems is a plus
We look forward to you joining our team! To apply, send your resume with the subject:‘Technical Support Engineer' Please kindly note we will only contact chosen candidates.
Technical Support Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below.
Technical Support Engineer Summary
Sales / Communication
0 - 2 years