• Pro-actively communication with customers to meet targets and maintain positive and professional relationships
• Positively engage with continuous improvement, including communication of ideas for improvement to managers.
• Use the Quality systems to understand any process failures and work constructively with others to identify causes and finding possible solutions.
• Help assist any data collection or activity required to implement change in a structured process.
• Demonstrate team working skills, including flexibility to move between tasks as prioritised by a manager. Understand the individual contribution required in order to produce outstanding results for the company.
• Make best use of company systems and resources to source and price material competitively. Research alternate Part Numbers where possible and applicable.
• Monitor customer queries received and ensure a satisfactory organisational response, escalated where required.
• Provide assistance in ensuring payment for services provided.
• Assist in training of staff as required as well as taking responsibility for own personal development.
• Production and maintenance of relevant reports and regular feedback as requested by manager.
• Demonstrate an understanding of company stock levels, market demand and pricing.
• Completing new customer account forms and credit requests where possible.
• Follow up with quotes the following day, working with new customers and airlines promoting Stock.
• Proactively looking for market information, entering prices on the system to determine movement of stock items
• Request exchange core details at the same time as quotation, especially DOM driven items.
• Update and utilise the companies CRM, with customer updates, part notes, technical information as and when it is provided.
• Any other reasonable and appropriate tasks as requested by the management team in order to adhere to the needs of the business.
• Proven excellent customer service skills and demonstrating the companies “going up and over” mentality.
• Ability to work in team environment, including supporting others through reliability empathy and sharing of knowledge.
• Ability to identify potential difficulties and the root cause, creating realistic solutions and able to make rational judgements, while remaining clam and controlled under pressure.
• Sales driven with appropriate written and verbal communication skills to support customer relationships.
• Able to build rapport easily, working hard to meet customer needs, and solving problems that may arise.
• Flexibility with moving between tasks, focused on organisational priorities and a high level attention to detail
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Sales / Communication
> 15 years
|Job Location:||Surrey, England|
|Keywords:||sales, executive, aviation, engineering|