Zenon Recruitment Services is one of Europe’s fastest growing specialist suppliers of
skilled personnel to the aviation industry.
It’s directors and consultants have in excess of 30 years aviation
recruitment experience providing support and advice to their clients and candidates
Zenon currently supports their clients with a recruitment service satisfying their
personnel requirements for vacancies such as post holders and senior executives
through to qualified engineers, pilots, sales and operations staff.
Zenon Consultancy Services have an excellent track record in all aspects of
AOC, VIP and Corporate Aviation Start-ups
• Pro-actively communication with customers to meet targets and maintain positive and professional relationships
• Positively engage with continuous improvement, including communication of ideas for improvement to managers.
• Use the Quality systems to understand any process failures and work constructively with others to identify causes and finding possible solutions.
• Help assist any data collection or activity required to implement change in a structured process.
• Demonstrate team working skills, including flexibility to move between tasks as prioritised by a manager. Understand the individual contribution required in order to produce outstanding results for the company.
• Make best use of company systems and resources to source and price material competitively. Research alternate Part Numbers where possible and applicable.
• Monitor customer queries received and ensure a satisfactory organisational response, escalated where required.
• Provide assistance in ensuring payment for services provided.
• Assist in training of staff as required as well as taking responsibility for own personal development.
• Production and maintenance of relevant reports and regular feedback as requested by manager.
• Demonstrate an understanding of company stock levels, market demand and pricing.
• Completing new customer account forms and credit requests where possible.
• Follow up with quotes the following day, working with new customers and airlines promoting Stock.
• Proactively looking for market information, entering prices on the system to determine movement of stock items
• Request exchange core details at the same time as quotation, especially DOM driven items.
• Update and utilise the companies CRM, with customer updates, part notes, technical information as and when it is provided.
• Any other reasonable and appropriate tasks as requested by the management team in order to adhere to the needs of the business.
• Proven excellent customer service skills and demonstrating the companies “going up and over” mentality.
• Ability to work in team environment, including supporting others through reliability empathy and sharing of knowledge.
• Ability to identify potential difficulties and the root cause, creating realistic solutions and able to make rational judgements, while remaining clam and controlled under pressure.
• Sales driven with appropriate written and verbal communication skills to support customer relationships.
• Able to build rapport easily, working hard to meet customer needs, and solving problems that may arise.
• Flexibility with moving between tasks, focused on organisational priorities and a high level attention to detail
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Sales / Communication
> 15 years
|Job Location:||Surrey, England|
|Keywords:||sales, executive, aviation, engineering|