Xelvin is a reliable partner for (international) companies to recruit and employ high educated technical professionals.
Our highly motivated employees are active in a broad variety of areas: mechanical, biomedical, electronic and chemical engineering, research and development, industrial automation and ICT.
Their flexibility and attitude make the difference. They have proven to be easy adapters and fast learners, they prove their productive value very fast.
Xelvin wants to achieve optimal added value for all parties involved. We help companies to find the right balance between their need for flexibility and finding the right person for the job ensuring continuity for the business. For employees we are looking for the most challenging jobs at the best companies in Europe.
Interior Engineer Job Description
Responsibilities of an iterior Engineer:
- You will play a determining role in the choice, testing and validation of the different materials used in the truck cab as well as a coordinating role in the release of these products;
- You take the lead in the coordination between the design center, development partners, suppliers and Production Engineering. You work according to the DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) methodology;
- You will also monitor the technical and functional status and progress through design reviews and risk reduction activities. We are looking for an experienced interior color, trim and textiles engineer;
- You translate market requirements and technical challenges into successful products.
Interior Engineer Job Requirements
Profile of an Interior Engineer:
- Bachelor in Industrial Product Design, Material Sciences or Automotive/Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a material expert at a supplier in the automotive industry.
- Profound knowledge of automotive textiles, foils and plastics.
- Experience with CAD systems, preferably NX.
- Able to convert technical challenges in realistic products.
- Decisive, independent and passionate
- Can work well in a team.
- Fluent in English and preferably German.
Interior Engineer Application Information
What can you expect as Interior Engineer:Xelvin offers you a Dutch employment contract. We also offer you these benefits:
- Good competitive salary;
- Pension scheme, no waiting days are served in case of incapacity of work, accident insurance, supplementary occupational disability insurance and a collective health insurance;
- Travel allowance, Holiday pay, 24 vacation days and shift allowance;
- We support your relocation to the Netherlands including your working permit, provide a personal development program and introduce you into our large expat community with several social events a year.
Interested in the position of Interior Engineer?
Send your resume to Ralph van Weert using the apply button below or call our office in Eindhoven at +31(0)040 - 29 10 056.
You can find this vacancy at the following search items: Six Sigma, materials, textile, quality, iso, mechanical, inudstrial product design, autotechniek,. Automotive, Probleemoplosser, Production Engineer, Proces Engineer, Process.
Interior Engineer Summary
CAE / CAD / CAA
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years