ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Quality Manager Supply Chain. Job Description
As Supplier Manager Quality and Logistics (Q/L SM) you are responsible for the quality and logistical performance of a selected number of suppliers. You manage some of the operational interfaces in the quality domain, work with suppliers on performance monitoring, and improvement, for example MN reduction, yield improvement, Cycle Time reduction, and translating past failures into improvement opportunities through thorough Root Cause Analyses.
As part of the Supplier Account Team you represent the Q and/or L in ASMLs QLTCS approach and work closely with your NPI Supply Chain Engineers.Main areas of interest are driving suppliers to a zero defect mindset, enable accelerated learning, perform process optimization and develop the supply chain to a high maturity level while understanding and controlling risks within the supply chain. All secure material availability and quality for ASML and its customers.
Context of the position
- Responsible for the entire Quality and Technical process performance for suppliers, including operational interface on deviations from specifications
- Monitor, review and drive supplier quality performance from incidents to structural improvement
- Contribute to supplier development (e.g. implementing SPC, lean, FMEA, operational excellence at suppliers)
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers by improving quality, testing and qualification infrastructure
- Drive yield and process improvements at suppliers. Actively participate in improvement projects at suppliers (cycle time reduction, cost of goods reduction)
- Carry-out analysis of quality issues and drive technical solutions needed during material availability escalations
- Support implementation of hardware changes at suppliers
- Limited travel, depending on assigned supplier base
Supplier Network Management (SNM), a department of Supply Chain Management (SCM), represents ASML's logistics and quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for material availability for ASML's factories.
In today's complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers. SNM manages over 100 chains up to seven tiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML's systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers.
To do this, the SNM supply chain- and logistics engineers work with suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing supply chain flexibility and customer value. SNM also monitors suppliers' quality, flexibility, cycle time reductions, move rate compliance and on-time delivery reliability, driving supplier development in all areas to ensure ASML's supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions.
ASML - Quality Manager Supply Chain. Job Requirements
Masters degree in electrical, mechanical, chemical, optical or industrial engineering is a must.
- 5-10 years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Experience in High tech, low volume production industries
- Experience in working in relationships with suppliers and cross-sector stakeholders
- Experienced in supplier and project management
- Experienced in quality improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Creates insights and aligns investment planning with suppliers
- Experience in participating in quality improvement projects across the supply chain
- Green Belt / Lean 6S experience including tooling (e.g. SPC, FMEA, 8D)
- Experience with supply chain processes in production environment.
- Result oriented, hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical skills bringing analysis to root cause to solution
- Pro-active attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong convincing / negotiation skills
- Result oriented, hands-on mentality
- Relationship builder (internal and external)
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
Permanent and full-time position, based in Veldhoven (Netherlands)
ASML - Quality Manager Supply Chain. Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Quality Manager Supply Chain. Summary
10 - 15 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next