ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Project Manager New Product Introduction Job Description
Fast market introduction of ASML's newest technologies requires concurrent engineering by all disciplines. The Supply Chain Management Project Manager New Products fulfills this need by bridging the gap between new product development and supply chain volume operations.
As Project Manager, you'll make a real difference! You will efficiency and profitability ASML by determining and managing the supply chain project plan of platforms, new products, associated introduction types (new builds, installs and upgrades), industrialization and phase-out strategies.
To achieve this, you will be using your unique mix of technical, creative and interpersonal skills and you'll lead and coordinate your team of up to 25 logistics team members.
Context of the position
- Manage supply chain introduction of new products.
- Plan & mobilize resources of the supply chain management project team.
- Manage supply chain requirements & deliverables.
- Manage material availability balanced against customer service levels, inventory, quality, costs and risks: Identify bottle necks, prepare decisions and take actions towards engineering, suppliers, factories, field to manage the critical path both for time-to-market and ramp
- Represent all Global Logistics departments in the cross-sector Product Team.
The mission of The Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team is to run successful ASML product roadmaps into lean supply chain solutions. As such, PLM is responsible for securing material availability for ASML's new systems during proto phase, early shipping and initial ramp up.
This involves the planning and release of materials throughout the logistics chain from system development through suppliers and manufacturing to customers. In a fast-paced industry, PLM is involved in system development from day one – defining logistics requirements and identifying potential risks in suppliers' design and production processes. In the spirit of concurrent engineering, this happens while the system is still being developed, so specifications are constantly subject to change.
Hence PLM drives timely delivery of Bill of Materials and technical documentation during development, and ensures supply chain and in-field infrastructures can handle the new products. It also manages the highly dynamic materials critical path for new products to maximize transparency and minimize delays.
ASML - Project Manager New Product Introduction Job Requirements
MSc degree in (industrial) engineering or supply chain.
2 – 5 yrs experience in new product introductions preferably in high-tech, low-volume environments or any other technical environment.
- Result orientation, act under high pressure
- Stakeholder management : deal effectively with internal and external stakeholders both at operational and executive levels
- Organize cross functional cooperation
- Able to coach team members
- Excellent professional communication in English. Dutch preferred
Fulltime and permanent position based in Veldhoven (Netherlands)
We offer a growth path and excellence tools and training to help you build your career.
ASML - Project Manager New Product Introduction Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Project Manager New Product Introduction Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years