ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Supply Chain Quality Manager Job Description
As Quality Manager you are responsible for the Quality and Operational performance of a selected number of key suppliers. You are member of a multidisciplinary team that strategically manages our key suppliers. Main focus areas are driving suppliers to a zero defect mindset, enable accelerated learning, perform process optimization and develop the supply chain to a high maturity level.You work closely together in a multidisciplinary team to drive supplier development and drive technical process improvements, for example quality and yield improvement, process control, cycle time reduction, risk analysis and reduction.
You will have 3 focus area's; Operational Accountability, Supplier Development and Cross Functional Teamwork.
- Responsible for the Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers and their n-tier suppliers
- KPIs you drive are : # Dead on Arrivals, # complaints & deviations & Material Parts Quality score
- Monitor, review and drive supplier quality performance, taking the holistic view from incidents to long term structural improvements
- Carry-out analysis of quality issues and drive technical solutions needed during material availability escalations
Cross Functional Teamwork
- Drive supplier development on operational excellence topics
- Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers
- Contribute to ASML sourcing strategy towards 2020 Future Mode Of Operations
Context of the position
- Build-up and develop technical competences within ASML to drive and support operational excellence at suppliers
- Work with ASML stakeholders to shape our future supply chain and lock-in Quality requirements early in our development cycle
- Drive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers (cycle time reduction, cost of goods reduction)
- Coaching of team members in hard and soft skills
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time.
Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with over 550 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with our technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
ASML - Supply Chain Quality Manager Job Requirements
Masters degree Technical, Industrial or Operations management and logistics.
- 8+years relevant work experience in similar roles at different companies
- Highly experienced in external stakeholder management
- Experience in High tech, low volume industries and/ or manufacturing is a pre
- Experienced in quality improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading quality improvement projects across the supply chain
- Lean 6S experience (e.g. DMAIC, SPC, FMEA, 8D), Black Belt certification preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
ASML - Supply Chain Quality Manager Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Supply Chain Quality Manager Summary
Sales / Communication
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years