ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Technical Supplier Engineer Job Description
As a Supplier Engineer in the Electronics Department you will be operating in a fast paced and multidisciplinary development environment. The Supply Chain Electronics Engineer (SCE) maintains and develops at an operational level the relation to the supplier with the purpose to create an optimal engineering collaboration between supplier and ASML. Using your personal skills, you will work closely together with the supplier & ASML development teams to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the product generation process, in alignment with the ASML project plan. The main goal of this cross-sector activity is to secure an excellent quality of parts delivered by our suppliers.
Within the D&E project the SCE is the primary responsible to ensure parts quality from our suppliers. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking, political antenna and excellent people skills, you work closely with suppliers to build up an intimate knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities.
The main responsibilities are:
Context of the position
- Early supplier involvement in the D&E project to secure that technology expertise of ASML and supplier are merged in the best way.
- Ensure that not only parts quality, however, also manufacturability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase.
- Document the D&E project collaboration, including supplier & ASML responsibilities and roles via a Statement of Work (SoW).
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection.
- Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in the ASML product generation process, such as:
- Acceptance of the design and/or specification o Complete & detailed parts qualification process
- Acceptance of qualified parts
- Process flow and Process failure mode effect analysis
- First article inspection
- Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as:
- Issue resolution
- Qualification deviation
- Configuration management
- ASML factory disturbances
- Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits. The SCE is part of the D&E project team and, therefore, interfaces with project leaders, design engineers, architects, manufacturing & customer support engineers, logistics, procurement, etc..
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader of the Supply Chain Electronics group with in the Mechatronics Hardware cluster. Interfaces with Suppliers, Project leads Development, Customer Support, Manufacturing, Engineers and Procurement. Frequent travelling to (global) suppliers is required.
ASML - Technical Supplier Engineer Job Requirements
BSc or MSc in Electronics, Printed Circuit Boards.
Personal skills The following personal skills are crucial to a successful execution:
- Broad (at least 3-5 years) experience in high tech environment with a focus on supplier management or part quality or project management in engineering.
- Trained and experienced with Quality systems and -methods (preferably Six Sigma Green or Black belt), as well as Engineering towards production processes for PCB (IPC600) and PCBA (IPC610).
- Specialism in Printed Circuit Boards, box-build, (high voltage) flex, flex-rigid with the willingness to extend the knowledge to racks & cabinets and electrical interconnects.
- Ability to initiate, influence and steer without formal authority.
- Strong networker with good negotiating and team building skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to switch between complex matters and high-level conclusions.
- Self-propelling, showing initiative and drive.
- Flexible, result driven and committed.
- Team player
- Process oriented
- Fluent in Dutch and English
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
ASML - Technical Supplier Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Technical Supplier Engineer Summary
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||techinical supplier engineer, ASML, electronics, supplier manager, process
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next