ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - EUV Beam Delivery - Technical Author Job Description
Creates or edits all technical documentation (Procedure, PCS, FCO, Newsflash, comments, etc.) for Equipment and / or Manufacturing Engineering and is the main interface for all authoring related issues, tooling and processes.
- Initiative:- Raises urgent matters without waiting for others to do so.
- Planning & priorities:
- Creates and maintains planning to ensure the timely availability of information
- Reports progress on planning to Project Leader/Group Leader.
- Quality commitment:
- Ensures the completeness and accuracy of publications.
- Contributes to the increase of professional expertise at a personal level as well aswithin the team.
- Adapts intelligently to ways of working, processes and procedures.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of ways of working, processes andprocedures.
- Professional communication:
- Knows and uses the appropriate channels of communication.
- Can give a clear explanation of complex matters to people from other professions.
ASML - EUV Beam Delivery - Technical Author Job Requirements
Bachelor degree in a technical area.
- Bachelor degree in a technical area with 2-5 years of work experience, OR
- Proven work experience as a Technical Author
- Is able to convert a document to a different format.
- Can maintain the archives (single copy, version control).
- Can make basic changes to illustrations and convert illustrations to the requiredpublishing format.
- Is able to convert input from Engineers and/or development documentation intoeffective technical documentation for ASML products according to the specificationsand standards.
- Applies work methods and tools of the department effectively and efficiently.
- Uses documentation tools.
- Specifies requirements concerning illustrations, technical input or user feedback.
- Team work:
- Has good communication and social skills
- Has a focus on getting the job done.
- Is a team player, engages others to take action.
- Knowledge sharing:
- Gives requested information immediately and willingly.
- Gives guidance to Engineers and other Authors on all aspects of technicaldocumentation.
ASML - EUV Beam Delivery - Technical Author Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - EUV Beam Delivery - Technical Author Summary
2 - 5 years
||techincal, engineering, ASML, projects, team work, technical author
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next