The initial activities of the Company included shipbuilding contracts for vessels under construction, ownership and operation of a fleet of support/crew boats in Brazil and part ownerships in one scientific core drilling vessel and one well stimulation vessel.
The Company’s vision is to be the leading provider of marine services to the oil and gas industry based on quality and reliability. The pursued strategy has been to grow the company within the offshore support vessels market, in order to achieve economies of scale and stronger presence in the market.
The Company’s activities has increased significantly in way of ordering and delivery of new vessels, acquisition of modern second-hand vessels and through business combinations. The onshore and offshore organizations are increased and developed accordingly.
The Company has an integrated operation with offices in Norway, Canada, Australia, Germany, Netherlands, Ghana, USA, India, Brazil and provides a wide range of services from its vessels, equipment and experienced onshore and offshore personnel with high focus on Health, Safety, Environment and Quality.
Project Manager Job Description
You are overall responsible for controlling and executing commercial contracts with clients for cable lay installation, including EPIC projects. You will maintain close contact with your clients and ensure the execution of the project according to the required specifications as stipulated in the contract.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Authorised to make available any resource necessary for successful completion of the project
- Authorised to act as Company Representative and “Single Point of Contact” with Client
- Responsible for the operational and financial reporting/execution of his/her project, in compliance with company’s procedures and contractual requirements, including but not limited to:
- Progress reporting, Project cost control,- invoicing, – deliverables, – close out
- Responsible for purchase of identified required project equipment/materials
- Responsible for preparing project schedules
- Ensure timely mobilization of competent personnel and suitable equipment
- Establish project organization, responsibilities and authorities
- Participate in/perform project handover and contract review
- Prepare the Project Execution Manual (PEM), if applicable
- Liaise between the Client and Siem Offshore Contractors at an operational level
- Ensure that the general objectives, legal/commercial consequences and scope of work are clearly understood, adequate resources are made available and the agreed scope of work is fulfilled to the clients’ specification by the project team
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and final approval of the document deliverables;
- Supervise and ensure that all project personnel within the project organization carry out their tasks in accordance with delegated authority and responsibility
Project Manager Job Requirements
- BSc/MSc degree (Civil and/or Mechanical Engineering)
- A minimum of 5 years experience as Project Manager in offshore installation works
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Project and experience in engineering, design and 3D CAD Programs
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations for the offshore industry
- Excellent management and negotiation skills
- Proven people management skills
- Solid commercial awareness
- Resourceful and problem solving abilities with hands-on attitude
- A strong and decisive team leader with practical approach and good communication skills
- Excellent command of the English and preferably also German language, both written and spoken
- Willing to travel abroad to clients and offshore to our vessels
We offer an informal work atmosphere and interesting challenges with opportunities for further development in a dynamic international environment and secondary benefits.
Project Manager Application Information
Kindly apply to our Human Resource Department via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Project Manager Summary
CAE / CAD / CAA
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years