ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - OSE - Requirements Engineer Job Description
The requirements engineer is the role who brings together business demand with solution supply. He or she has a strong analytical mindset and able see the impact of requirements to business processes and IT solutions. This person acts as a facilitator regarding complex matters during workshops and meetings with business and IT key-players.
- The Requirements Engineer will deliver the following in a project:
- A crisp and concise Requirements Document containing SMART requirements (according to ASML standards);
- Conceptual slides and visualizations of the as-is and to-be situation;
- Impact on as-is and to-be Business Process Models (in Aris);
- The Business Analyst will contribute to the following:
- Test coordination / management
- Project and work stream management.
- Within the projects, the holder of this position reports to the project lead who covers
- planning, issue & risk management and progress reporting.
Context of the position
- Act as a facilitator in process and requirements workshops / sessions;
- Retrieve the right information concerning objectives, processes and requirements from stakeholders and users in a structured way;
- Assure that all relevant content captured during workshop / sessions is correctly and completely processed in the appropriate documentation (business concepts, business process models, requirements);
- Analyze and steer on consequences, including conflicting objectives and requirements;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders;
- Cross sector interface: represent the project team and requirements engineering competence across ASML; share the concepts throughout the organization on all levels.
The holder of this position reports to the Competence Center manager for Business Agility. He/she has an important interface to the project manager and furthermore has internal interfaces within ASML.Other Information
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML. Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents. You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.Applications sent by email can't be processed.
ASML - OSE - Requirements Engineer Job Requirements
- Bachelor or master degree in business administration or applicable technical area.
- 10 year knowledge of and experience with requirements elicitation and management
- 10 year knowledge of and experience with process analysis and design
- Experience with working in projects, especially IT implementation projects (and knowing what is required to realize a solution and bring it live)
- Experience with agile software development way of working
- Experience in modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques;
- Knowledge of operations processes is a pre
- Able to both bring people together and challenge their opinions;
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance;
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies;
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations;
- Team player: able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- Structured and precise way of working;
- Able to break down issues in logical parts;
- Able to ask questions that clarify complex or ambiguous issues;
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people;
- Analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude (flexibility);
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence, self-starting and motivating;
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language.
ASML - OSE - Requirements Engineer Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - OSE - Requirements Engineer Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next