ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Team Lead for Mechanical Development Job Description
Ownership of one or more developments or issues. Leading a team of Mechanical experts in project setting. Continuously improve quality of Mechanical architecture.
Is responsible for the Architecture of the Mechanical part and/or Mechatronics functions, which are reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.
Context of the position
- Take lead in running developments or issues.
- Create and execute plan. Clear communication of status and results.
- Coaching and daily management of Opto Mechanical experts.
- Development of Opto Mechanical competences.
- Module integration in Sub Systems from OEM partners / co-developers.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners / co-developers.
The Team lead Mechanical reports to the Group Leader Mechanical Development.
The Team Lead Mechanical is operational within multidisciplinary projects.
- Contribution to the development of a state-of-the-art, high-tech measurement system.
- Challenge to meet performance specifications, quality aspects, time considerations and cost.
- Work together in multidisciplinary teams.
- International opportunities.
- Individual performance & talent management.
ASML - Team Lead for Mechanical Development Job Requirements
Bachelor (BSc) or Master (MSc) degree in Mechanical engineering or related.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience and at least 3 years of Team Lead experience
- Experience in leading project teams in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, adhesion technology, static load design and high precision alignment.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
- Robust personality is a must.
- Eager to drive his own development.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Fluent in English
When you apply on this vacancy your CV will be screened for 3 different ASML (sub) department for Mechanical Development. More than 25 hiring managers will have access to your CV.
ASML - Team Lead for Mechanical Development Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Team Lead for Mechanical Development Summary
10 - 15 years
5 - 10 Years
> 15 years
To apply for this position you will be taken to the recruiter's website. Please click Next below to continue.Next