TOYOTA is one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts and accessories, and manages Toyota's European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction
(Senior) Facility Coordinator Job Description
The facility team is responsible for the TME premises of our Headquarter in Evere as well as the Technical Centre in Zaventem, with a total floor space of approximately 60000 m² on 27 hectares of land and housing 2.100 employees and various laboratories. Head Office has 2 main buildings. Technical Centre has 6 main buildings.
The technical maintenance of secondary installations is outsourced.
As a member of the Operation team you will become responsible for the technical maintenance (both preventive and corrective), legal- and environmental compliance of the secondary technical installations of the buildings. You ensure a safe and comfortable working environment for our members.
These installations include heating-, cooling-,ventilation equipment, high and low voltage cabinets,lighting (inside and outside), security installations (CCTV, access control), shutters and gates.
To support the 2050 environmental Challenge, you are taking the lead in the Kaizen energy reduction team.
Your main activities will be:
- Responsibility for the preventive and corrective maintenance of the secondary technical installations,
- Inventory and quality control of the technical equipment in Topdesk.
- Prospect new suppliers and agree new maintenance contracts by SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Coordinate between the helpdesk and the different suppliers in order to translate calls to fast and accurate intervention by the service-supplier.
- Ensure legal, S&H, environmental compliance
- Budget control for the equipment
- Make sure that as built information is up to date
- Responsibility for facility related requests
- Supplier follow up and development
- Energy reduction activity (gas and electricity)
- Follow up of gas and electricity consumption
- Equipment renewal strategy
(Senior) Facility Coordinator Job Requirements
- Industrial Engineer (ideally in combination with environmental coordinator level A or B).
- Required 'technical' skills: building KPI management, general knowledge of electrical equipment, general technical skills
- Interest and affinity with new technologies related to energy and environment
- You are a pragmatic organizer, have a hands-on mentality and soft skills in order to lead contractors & suppliers in a professional and constructive way.
- Good reporting and organized and structured administration
- Background of safety and prevention is an asset.
- Software skills: Word, Excel, MS Project, Auto-Cad
- Experience with Topdesk, Auto-Cad is an asset.
- Fluent in English & Dutch or French.
- Good communicator
- Flexibility, willing to work on two different locations (Evere & Zaventem)
- Occasional week end work is possible for eg. during power shut downs (approx. 4x /year)
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.You have a Toyota DNA, this means you
- Wish to develop & are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- Are a flexible team player with a natural positive attitude and the desire to work respectfully with people with a hands on mentality
- Have a customer first mind-set
(Senior) Facility Coordinator Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
(Senior) Facility Coordinator Summary
CAE / CAD / CAA
5 - 10 Years
||Evere, Brussels, Belgium
||KPI management, Word, Excel, MS Project, Auto-Cad,