Algorithm Engineer (f/m) Job Description
DILAX is the world's leading provider of intelligent system solutions for capturing and managing people flows. Since our founding in 1988, we have been supporting companies in the retail and public transport sectors with a comprehensive range of services. Our core competencies are automatic people counting, dynamic seat management and innovative data analysis tools.
Our team of approximately 130 highly qualified employees offers expert service in all areas from six international locations. We serve over 300 customers in around 30 countries worldwide. Our customers include all major rail vehicle and bus manufacturers, large and small public transport operators and public transport authorities as well as leading shopping malls and retail chains.
For our Berlin Headquarter we are currently looking for an
Algorithm Engineer (f/m)
- Design, programming and testing of a software system for the public transport industry
- Research, design and implement algorithms to improve our analysis and forecast results
- Help to improve and implement new code and features within an agile work environment using cutting-edge technologies
- Close cooperation with our skilled Java Backend Developers and Product Managers
Algorithm Engineer (f/m) Job Requirements
- A degree in mathematics, physics, statistics or computer science
- At least one year of professional experience in Java or Scala programming
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Enthusiasm for microservices architectures, distributed systems and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of graph theory, combinatorics and optimization methods
- Experience in building applications using large data sets
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to find creative solutions for technical algorithmic problems
- Good communication skills in English and/or German
- Challenging and sophisticated tasks
- Plenty of room for maneuver and a high level of responsibility
- Teamwork in a friendly and cooperative atmosphere
- Individual support during the initial training period
- Attractive conditions and excellent prospects for advancement
Sounds good to you? Then please e-mail us your complete application including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Algorithm Engineer (f/m) Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
Algorithm Engineer (f/m) Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
||algorithm, engineer, design, programming, software, system