ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment.
Our vision is to enable affordable microelectronics that improve the quality of life.
To achieve this, our mission is to invent, develop, manufacture and service advanced technology for high-tech lithography, metrology and software solutions for the semiconductor industry.
ASML's guiding principle is continuing Moore's Law towards ever smaller, cheaper, more powerful and energy-efficient semiconductors. This results in increasingly powerful and capable electronics that enable the world to progress within a multitude of fields, including healthcare, technology, communications, energy, mobility, and entertainment.
ASML - Portfolio PMO Job Description
The Project Management Officer is responsible for enabling the sector Operations Portfolio manager in effective decision making, by providing timely and accurate Portfolio, Program and project information.Job Description
- Pro-actively assist the Portfolio manager, Program managers and Project managers, by means of:
- providing accurate project management dashboard reporting & metrics (status on the triple constraint, technical and operational content)
- analyzing data and providing scenario's for the customer to take the right decision;
- challenging the project or program manager on their project data while maintaining a good relationship;
- preparing communication and/or escalations on the issues/risks and the required contingency/mitigation actions to management, project sponsor and stakeholders;
- providing guidance during the portfolio balancing process and proactively assist regular financial management;
- securing documentation of all relevant Project Management documents, decisions and changes;
Context of the position
- Proactively defines, drives & implements improvements to increase the Competence Center maturity level through:
- optimizing and executing the PMO services like tracking and reporting, lessons learned by using lean principles
- being up to date of latest best practices and tools and applying these
- Initiating/Participating/leading cross PMO initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the project management processes.
The Project Management Office (PMO) proactively drives world class project management into ASML's culture to enable successful outcomes for product development. The mission is to enable cross-sector portfolio, project and program level execution of project management processes and methodologies, driving timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision making based on company benefits.
ASML - Portfolio PMO Job Requirements
Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a hands-on Project Management Officer for large complex programs and detailed projects or experience as a Project Leader in a dynamic and innovative high-tech organization.
- Expert knowledge in the area of Portfolio/Project Management in a high-tech environment related to a product creation process.
- Certified in Prince2, IPMA-D, PM-Bok, MoP or similar and preferred Lean Six Sigma.
- Experience with planning methods and tooling (e.g. Excel, GANTT charts)
- Excellent communicator, process skills and being able to influence without hierarchical power.
- Convincing personality.
- Acts upon given and received constructive feedback.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Creative in finding solutions.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%);
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
ASML - Portfolio PMO Application Information
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
ASML - Portfolio PMO Summary
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years