WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, programme and construction management professionals. With 37,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
We know that without our clients, there would be no WSP, no great projects, and no big ideas. So we invest considerable time in building relationships – to understand our clients’ aspirations and their needs.
It means we do more than deliver the obvious. We seek constant improvements. We are motivated to exceed expectations and to find ways of solving problems that are more effective, more exciting and more sustainable.
We draw on our expertise to find effective, efficient and sustainable ways of meeting our clients’ needs. We work to be outstanding in everything we do, for the public and private sectors, in the UK and overseas.
We also understand the financial imperative. So we bring our creativity and our innovation to bear as we seek to reduce costs and add value in every way we can.
We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals.
We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services.
With 7,000 talented people in 60 offices across the UK and Ireland, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Provision of architectural services associated with construction projects through all stages of the design process to include planning, concept design, detail design and implementation. Particular emphasis on the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, chemical, food and process related industries
Contributing to the development of the Civil, Structural and Architectural department.
A typical week could include;
· Delivery of Architectural solutions for site master planning, feasibility studies, scheme and detail design and construction support stages
· Preparation and checking of Architectural design work on allocated projects, including drawings and specifications for all project stages in particular regarding detailing all elements of the building fabric
· Co-ordination of the design to ensure good interface with all other disciplines
· Cost management in conjunction with Quantity Surveyors and suppliers
· Provide value engineering and constructability input for cleanrooms, cleanroom finishes and other Architectural aspects
· Promote technical excellence of the Architectural aspects of projects undertaken by WSP
· Contribute to the development of systems and procedures
· Contribute to the development of the department Architectural expertise
We'd love to here from you if you have
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by the 'apply' button below
Remember - you found this opportunity on Qreer.com
0 - 2 years
2 - 5 years
5 - 10 Years
|Job Location:||Coventry, England|